:o(

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
:o(

I want to make an announcement.
the thread Satanism in Europe and replies to some other threads -don't know how many, I'll check them out one by one- was not by me, but from another person immitating me.
that other person was a visitor and a relative as well that while I was fixing dinner he deleted all of my work after having posted replies and created a thread without letting me know or asking permission.
I'm too sad right now to write anything more about this.
I give you this advice, never to let anyone alone with your pc for too long.......
:o(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
===================skydolphin

sirat
Anonymous's picture
That's a terrible thing for anybody to do, Skydolphin. Relative or not, it sounds like some pretty pathetic dickhead to me. I hope you have backups or can get them from ABC. Do you think there is a case for not having the automatic log-in facility, so that we have to type in a password, at least when we want access to our ABC collections and personal profiles? I'm sure this could be set up by the editors. I know it's shutting the stable door, but maybe we can learn from it at least... and of course, whoever it was might come back!
skydolphin
Anonymous's picture
thank you sirat!
beef
Anonymous's picture
Sorry to hear that Skydolphin, good luck fixing it all and I hope you'll be smiling again soon :)
aytchbee
Anonymous's picture
likewise
Primate
Anonymous's picture
Ditto. Some people just have no respect.
hoxtoneye
Anonymous's picture
I'm sure ABC will have a backup of your stuff - might be worth asking them. Good Luck.
funky_seagull
Anonymous's picture
Yeah God bless Sky.
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
With relatives like that, who needs enemies, eh? Good luck and congrats on SOD.
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
Smile Skydolphin, You've got friends here.
skydolphin
Anonymous's picture
thanks for your support. you give so much strength. God bless you all. your friend always... skydolphin N_P__
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
We have the technology we can rebuild her.... ========== :-) ;-) :-) ============= It's giving everyone a chance to re-read your stuff. So it's a blessing in disguise.
Topic locked