Fox Shade.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fox Shade.

Just to say my copy of Fox Shade arrived an hour ago.

Excellent read and a thanks to editor John Wilks for pulling it all together.
I love the cover and will be passing the book around for others to read, as well as suggesting they invest in a copy.

With hindsight I now wish I had posted a tale.

Off now for another read, plus a scone and a mug of tea, ah, bliss.
Brian

Good to know you are enjoying Fox Shade Brian- I have a copy as well and was a participant. It was such fun to be a part of the poetry pentathlon. Like wise it will be fun in the prose section as well- have joined up not that my prose is any good but I like to be a part of it all. ;)Pia
Hej dear Pia. To start, I take this opportunity and offer a special thanks to you for being the very, very first abc taler to comment on my post Gullfest way back in January 6, 2011 the day I joined up. It paved the way for more bits and pieces and you have been a regular support for my little tales. So passe pa. And, it has been a pleasure to read in Fox Shade your story of the "..Afghan farmers and...Later my mother died..."
ScoZen
ScoZen,I know bugger all about poetry but I was pleased with how I did in the poetry comp, and most important of all I enjoyed it and got a kick out of reading the other entries. The beauty of these comps is that they're judged by people who probably aren't that fussed about punctuation, they just love good stories, which you are obviously capable of writing. So my advice would be to go for it. For £3 I'd say it was well worthwhile.
Alex, what can I say. Encouraged by your piece in Fox Shade," The Creative Process" I shall enter, but could you lend me £3 quid? £1.50? .50p? I will pay you back, honest!
ScoZen
Excellent! I'll see what I can find down the back of the sofa.
No need to send me any entry money now Mr T. I found a fiver in my badly constructed flat pack sofa.
ScoZen
You just put that fiver in your computer and see how far you get dear Scozen..hehe