another agony aunt

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
another agony aunt

hey y'all. got a problem with your book or just feel really bored? tell me and i'll either give you advice or give you a quote to think about. what've you got to lose?

Karen
Anonymous's picture
OK! My problem is my muse. He's just sitting there doing nothing and when I do get inspiration it's usually incoherent. He laughs at me all the time too. Just sits there and grins inanely, telling me I'm rubbish. Where's those pills? Can anyone save me from this writers depression?
Karen
Anonymous's picture
OK! My problem is my muse. He's just sitting there doing nothing and when I do get inspiration it's usually incoherent. He laughs at me all the time too. Just sits there and grins inanely, telling me I'm rubbish. Where's those pills? Can anyone save me from this writers depression?
plum
Anonymous's picture
Hiya Mate, i need your advice, the other day i watched the movie ' I know what you did last summer'. After that, i started to get funny things through the post saying i know what you did last summer. I accidently ran a hedgehog over and i think it may of died. It has also sent me funny e-mails, tried to make out with my best mate and it tried to run my fishmarket without my permission. I dont know what this is and i dont know what to do? Thank-you
funky_seagull
Anonymous's picture
my soul?
stormy
Anonymous's picture
our soul?
DM
Anonymous's picture
Or maybe someone else's? Hmmm
fallenangel
Anonymous's picture
ok, apart from various peoples souls what else have you got to lose?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
I'm really bored!
fallenangel
Anonymous's picture
and you're telling me this because...? i'm an agony aunt. u come to me with a problem, not a statement however if your bored y don't u write some story??
Gabriel
Anonymous's picture
zzzzzzzzzzzzz........
stormy
Anonymous's picture
dear aunt. i am in agony between spells of boredom. in my book that tells me something. it's just that i do not want to read it. i found my sole again tho. it was right under my feet all the time. silly me. any advice would, however, be grapefully received. neffphew stormy xx
Topic locked