Soraia Almeida! Genius?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Soraia Almeida! Genius?

Well this comes from a grizzled 58yr old cynical, world weary, jaded, emotionally bankrupt and in need of a personality by-pass male; who, in all the years of psycho-analysis, therapy, counselling etc. never shed a tear: and all it took was a few lines of a poem from Soraia. Whoo! ABCtales I think you've got a genius on your hands. I love the 'clipped' style of writing. Brilliant! I'd love to write more but I have to go and watch/listen to Katie Melua at Kenwood on Hampstead Heath. It'll be a bit of a comedown from 'our' Soraia, but you know, you have to suffer in the name of art.
Yours, Osama bin Phartin.

Hi there! Thank you very much for such kind comments. Unfortunatly, I am no genius and am still very much surprised for such an amazing feedback on my poetry. Everyday I think about taking my poetry out of ABCtales and everyday I come into ABC tales and am astounished that A) someone is actually reading it and B) someone is actually liking it! So, thank you very much for giving me the courage to carrying on having my poetry here and thank you for giving me such a great feedback. Soraia xx
Enzo
Anonymous's picture
From the mind of a jaded, weary 25 year old, I agree wholeheatedly. You've got to wonder about the person behind the words... Ben
Thank you very much! Writting is so personal for me, it is me in those pages, angry, sad, crying, screaming, confused, growing up. It is because it's me , that I'm able to write it. Thank you for liking my poetry and the very disfuntional part of me that I keep hiden during the day!! soraia xxx
I would just like to say how lovely it is to see people being so genuinely nice about others writing.
Topic locked