toughlove/mikepyro

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
toughlove/mikepyro

http://www.abctales.com/story/mikepyro/tough-love

Hard hitting tale, could do with editing for typos and prehaps a little reshuffling here and there. Strong read though.

Wierd shit! Placed this on the thread, went back to reads and it was there already edited for typos! nobody
That's really weird. And I didn't even know you had flagged it yet. But thanks for the flag nobody, I edited a bit more, and I hope you liked it.

Give me the beat boys and free my soul! I wanna getta lost in ya rock n' roll and drift away. Drift away...

sorry everyone, heres the link for the version thats up now. (edited) http://www.abctales.com/story/mikepyro/tough-love-0

Give me the beat boys and free my soul! I wanna getta lost in ya rock n' roll and drift away. Drift away...

i liked the plot and the way you it shifted about in time, but i felt the characterisations lacked depth - i didn't really get a sense of the characters, what they were thinking, and consequently i didn't really feel for them. Maybe pick a characters pov - then tell the story from their perspective. just my thoughts Juliet

Juliet

Mike, that last sentence gave me chills. I thought the time shuffle worked really well. Not sure I entirely agree with Juliet here, maybe a few more side comments (she said bitting her nails/twisting her hair or continue with descriptions of Ralph - hands smudged with a weeks grease). Over all possibly the best I've read from you. Nice job.
Mike, that last sentence gave me chills. I thought the time shuffle worked really well. Not sure I entirely agree with Juliet here, maybe a few more side comments (she said bitting her nails/twisting her hair or continue with descriptions of Ralph - hands smudged with a weeks grease). Over all possibly the best I've read from you. Nice job.
Enjoyed the edit mike, could do with erasing a few of the typos though, also I'd suggest losing words such as fixing 'the brute' his breakfast. The reader will already assume ralph is a brute, no need to say it. Keep up the good stuff Regards nobody
Thanks nobody, you to Juliet, Lisa h. I'll edit a bit more later, from each of your ideas, thanks for the critisism. And thanks to whoever else read this story.

Topic locked