A CHALLENGE!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
A CHALLENGE!

I'm sure you all know what it means when someone posts A CHALLENGE - done on many writing web sites ...

I'm inspired by that little thread about 'Whining' and I'm not suggesting we continue that conversation -

What I am suggesting is this -

Write some haiku!

You all know how it goes - I'm sure - if you don't, it's this:

Seventeen syllables - that go in 3 lines

5, 7, 5

Must have to do with man's relationship (and woman's) to nature

Up for it? Let's write and let's post!

Sooz
Anonymous's picture
So what if its been done to death. It's fun and something to do as a group. Great idea Carly. Here's my few silly offerings. In my neighbourhood I ran free with my spirit The mighty jungle I talk to my snake He looked in my eye with love He smiled, spat, take-that I hugged the big tree Will you talk to me,I begged He stood still, silent Lake, swim, good idea Water cold and very deep oops forgot, can't swim How about a few rounds of the title game as well, We could have a new title every week. Again done until its green with mould, but I make no apology for the fact that I like tit. :-)
Sooz
Anonymous's picture
I am sitting here tripping myself up with tears. Can't type for giggling. You see what a malevolent beast my computer is? I swear I have no idea where that extra T came from. The last line of my last post should of course have read. I make no apology for the fact that I like IT. At least when my computer goes screwy it does it in context.
bubba
Anonymous's picture
we want fresh challenges
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Sorry for saying something constructive - you're right - it's been done everywhere - what's wrong with doing it again?
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Oops! I forgot - I should have known better than to take anything seriously from you ... the only way I ever will is if you manage to get a new e mail address and disguise yourself - even then, there's some things you just can't hide.
phlegboy
Anonymous's picture
obviously bubba isn't able to come up with anything him/herself.
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Hrrrrrrph - without the 'm' cause it's personal - y'know ...
Topic locked