recomend me a read

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
recomend me a read

Hi, im new and am still getting to grips with abc. Can anyone recomend a good story on here that i can really get my teeth into?

richardw
Anonymous's picture
cant really recommend you anything to read, since it's a bit unfair and elitist. what is great about the site is the random story function that within two or three clicks is guaranteed to provide some kosher verbiage.
ickle_princess
Anonymous's picture
Hi Sara Although Richardw did say that it was elitist and unfair - his work is a great place to start. Writer of the week last week and his poetry shows creativity and depth beyond his years. Sarah
Sara
Anonymous's picture
Hi Richard, Thank you, I have been trying that and ive found some pretty good ones so far.
Sara
Anonymous's picture
Thank-you Sarah - I'll read one now :)
fred
Anonymous's picture
Sara - just dive in there are wonders in here. even if you don't like the style everyone has something to say - and there is so much to learn from people.
Sara
Anonymous's picture
Cheers Fred, I keep going to random story, ive seen a few goodies.
W1LDROVER
Anonymous's picture
Hi Sara ... ABCTales use a device for highlighting what they regard as the best writing on the site called 'cherry picking' ... you might like to read some stories that have been cherry picked to see if you agree with ABCTales ... the random fetaure is good - and fairly random lol ... you might like to go to the front page too where they highlight a story and poem of the day ... luff ya ...Keith :) xxxx
subject IV
Anonymous's picture
Whatever you do Sara, should you win a cherry, treasure it forever. Don't lose it. I like feta ure's too, even if they are random. Do you like sailing keith?
w1ldrover
Anonymous's picture
i'll try anything once ... Keith
paul_may
Anonymous's picture
Hi. Well I'm also new here and I wondered if you would like to read my new story I have written and posted on ABD. Its my first one, so it probably isn't as good as the other great writers who've posted here as well (great stuff keep up the good work!). But I could do with the criticism of my story. It's a sci-fi story called 'Retribution'. Thanks! :-)
funguswungus
Anonymous's picture
anything by me.
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
What a modest chap you are, to be sure, Mushroom...
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
For creativity purposes read my stuff. It will make you realise how great your own stuff really is :)
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
On yet another downer, Sauce?
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Howdy Andrea, Not on a downer. Just never rate my stuff as any good. I just post everything I write. Oops wrong thread. So who wants to recommend one of my short stories or poems? You know you want to, that is if you have actually read nay of my drivel.
robert
Anonymous's picture
*adopting fatherly tone* now stop all this at once, simon!
si
Anonymous's picture
*head bowed* Sorry Sir!
stormy
Anonymous's picture
marajuana is supposed to be ok. but I have heard that dandelion hock is as effective.
soft lad
Anonymous's picture
me da put all our dandelions in hock too. he said to me ma that when her hair turns to silver he's going to take it to the pawn broker. he's thoughtful like that, me da.
Topic locked