How to end a thread

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to end a thread

It seems that everything I post to a thread makes the thread stop. From having a few responses and then Si gets involved and no-one else responds.

So if a thread is gettign too large, then ask me to post a reply and that thread will get no more responses.

* another saturday staying in for Si*

spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Thanking everyone for contributing to my thread. It is now time for me to close it. I have gotten a complex about everyone posting. So please let this thread die before the whole damn cardigan falls apart . LOL I am now full with complexes so pease don't try to sneak one in.
iFB
Anonymous's picture
i LOVE cardigans
pulp petrel
Anonymous's picture
threads dead baby
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Stop posting!
iFB
Anonymous's picture
i think i saw billy bragg in one once ...
cardi Ack
Anonymous's picture
what? A goat?
iFB
Anonymous's picture
*gasps*
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Realised I can't stop this thread
Zeds revenge baby
Anonymous's picture
No! It has a life of its own (no apostrophe)! Tread on this thread at your peril! Pasta La Vista baby!
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
I thought Zed was dead. Well he should be and so should this thread
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Fecky, I could do with a nice cardigan for the winter months. Could you knit me one?
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Forget it, Spag, it didn't work...
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Andrea, You are keeping this thread going. Stop it! Fecky, I look forward to the cardy. What the hell is a ganzie, Ivory? Nothing could survive a service wash by Pauline though.
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Tell that to Evil Nick... Ok, that's it...I give up! This is my last pearl of wisdom (on this thread at least). Over to you, Bol...
stormy
Anonymous's picture
I suspect this thread could become a bestseller. Can it overtake Ta chucks as the longest running piece of nonsense yet?
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Poor ol' Si. (I only posted this in order to ensure that this particular thread continues unabated) Perhaps you ought to respond, Si, thus bringing it to a neat and tidy conclusion...as long as you don't mind risking a complex
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Thanks Andrea . I have taken heed of your advice and posted. Thus ending this thread. Risking a complex? I don't mind, I have plenty of them already.
IFB
Anonymous's picture
hahahahahhaa
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Oh it is Ivory again. Footsteps getting louder and louder. I turn and see.....Ivory is following me. Damn you. I can no longer claim to end threads
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
As you guys have been so nice and not posted for awhile, I close this thread with glee.
wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
If the two of you got together, you might be able to have split ends...hahahahahaha hoooooowl (full moon, pardon).
wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
A--A---A---A----A----TISHOOO!
Serengeti_zi
Anonymous's picture
Did someone speak? shhhh. Listen to the voices.
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
I tought there was a wolf in thy midst
wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
A wolf in sheep's clothing. However, I will shortly be a wolf in sleep's clothing and I leave you to end it all. (Whoops, that's sounds a little too dramatic) Ta-ta for now
polish-mark
Anonymous's picture
End the thread now Si. Stop the madness...
Thread Eliot
Anonymous's picture
I SAY! Barman! A large Scotch and Thread for me and a pint of Cider si for my little friend here. Now I'll not have 'ee talkin' like this young spagboy!
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Sorry Mister Elliot , Sir! Cider goes down a treat. I be 'avin one of those then. Mark, what have I done? I have not stopped a thread. I have damn well started one and people are responding. HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Trying to stop you adding to your complex list, is all... You'll than us one day, just see if you don't.
stormy petrel
Anonymous's picture
tries to work out what the missing word is. *fails*
IFB
Anonymous's picture
stormy ... it is a missing LETTER ... and by the way i passed by st ives today ... i could have called in for a cup of tea ...
IFB
Anonymous's picture
is si's complex a carbohydrate one?
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Phew, thanks again Bone. Yes, missing letter was, indeed, a 'k' Thank, Stormy, THANK and you will fail no more... (Wish this thing had a spellcheck, though it wouldn't have helped in this case, of course)
Stormy
Anonymous's picture
No wonder there was a tailback! well dammit next time ring ahead and I'll put the kettle on. (no old jokes pls) missing letter? huh? (braindead)
stupid
Anonymous's picture
ok I dunderstand now thanyou
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
This complex of mine is getting quite complex :-) Thanking you all for releiving me of my complex. damn need that spellchecker
Si M Plicity
Anonymous's picture
you're quite a complex character, senor si.
Fecky
Anonymous's picture
I don't know about ending a thread, but I do know that if you keep pulling at it the whole bloody cardigan disappears.
polish-mark
Anonymous's picture
Si, what's going on? End this thread NOW! My eyes are hurting...
stormy
Anonymous's picture
It's a load of old wan anyway!
Topic locked