How do I find out what people rate my poems at please does any one know?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
How do I find out what people rate my poems at please does any one know?

Thanks

Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
Each time anyone votes then the 'stars' are added at the top of the page containing your piece. Voting doesn't seem to be as popular as maybe it could be (that's convolution for you) but if you do it to others then maybe they'll do it to you! You'll also find that some people will e-mail you directly with comments, suggestions etc. on your work and that should assist you. Best of luck.
egriff
Anonymous's picture
how can we encourage it? I eagerly look for stars, I eagerly wait for some comment (good, or (gulp) 'bad'). I try to rate people every time, are people too polite - are americans different? e-griff
Sheila Badham
Anonymous's picture
I think this site such an encouragement for writers of poetry or prose.Having someone else read our work gives the writer some credibility,and sharing words whether of praise or critisism is something that helps me personally.However if you would like a more direct form of comment I would be happy to share my thoughts on your writing and hopefully receive your comments on my work. Happy writing. Sheila B.
Lara Lutz
Anonymous's picture
I´m new to this site, just logged on today, I also write poems and I am always wondering if people`s comments are what they really think. I would be more than happy to share my sincere opinions about your work ( just e-mail them to me) and if you would be kind enough to share your TRUE opinions about my work e-mail me your e-mail adress.I am just afraid my poems are a bit too romantic and childish and I find it hard to concentrate on writting about other things for they always hint me to love, I even tried a poem about a woman who´s going to suicide herself it started with "I´m going to jump and feel cold air brush my body untill I land and never see this world any more." it ended with "I love you but cannot stand the possibility of you not having me as yours forever, I know I will never love someone else so, I´m going to jump and end it now." can you believe that?! anyway, lots of luck from someone who is willing to tell you anything she thinks, Lara
Lara Lutz
Anonymous's picture
forgot to tell you but my e-mail adress is laralutz@msn.com bye, bye
peter maskens
Anonymous's picture
Dear Lara, I looked for your poetry under your name but the search was not successful. Are you listed under a 'pen name'. Your plea was quite touching. I think that a lot of people want to see their name up there on the screen and forget to give to others what they need. Appreciation of other people's work varies a lot. Some one may not understand what you are saying and do not wish to discourage you. We are all very vulnerable, as you have shown in your plea. Keep writing. From a 70 year old man who has the scars but, still loves on.
Topic locked