A large tub of Chocolate Cookie Dough Ice Cream and a Packet of Cigarettes

163 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
too right Jay *sways sloshing vodka on carpet* Anyway I'M not drunk hic
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Jay about that lift, i'll be with you in 2 secs.
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
I think you scared him AJ *sniggers*
AJ
Anonymous's picture
I seem to scare most peeps! Crys into water..........:(
Flash
Anonymous's picture
My plumbing has been damaged enough for one night thank you.
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
Carefull Jackie don't get that in your eyes... it's...er... full of limescale
AJ
Anonymous's picture
I would be VERY gentle with yer plumbing! Honest.
AJ
Anonymous's picture
Oops thanks for yer warning Vicky, retracts offer of a blow...
AJ
Anonymous's picture
torch repair job
AJ
Anonymous's picture
looks round. Where's Missip gorn to? Anybody seen Missip?
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
Just wondering that myself.... i think he snuck off No wait... isn't that him asleep in the corner?
AJ
Anonymous's picture
typical that is. He comes pokes his head in and then nods orf. Wake him up Vicky.........tell him we'll cut his hair. That'll do it.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Has anybody seen Belle, she's left her Val Doonican Cds and her Max Bygraves cds on the table.
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
Actually Jackie I was thinking more along the lines of stealing his camera (it's sticking out of his pocket see?) and well... what do you think? Probably wouldn't be allowed on the front page tho...
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
I think the curry got her Flash
AJ
Anonymous's picture
OK Vicky, I'll stand guard. Go girl go........quickly though. You know what he's like about his camera.
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
*tiptoes toward Mississippi* SNORE gasp! SNORE *camera caught on button of jacket* SNORE *pulls free* SNORT Hahah Gott it Jackie.... now what shall we do with it?
AJ
Anonymous's picture
quick give it to Jay.........Missip would never suspect her. We can get the tape later..........Jay, Jay where have you gone?
AJ
Anonymous's picture
bugger she's gone. Here give it to me. Unfurls me beard.........nah that won't work. Vicky help!!
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Ah there she is singing AGADOO on your roof. What a party that was.
AJ
Anonymous's picture
here Flash pass the camera on......
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
We need you Flash!! Pose with Missus in a compromising way and Jackie and I'll take the picture..
AJ
Anonymous's picture
anyway Vicky gonna head for home now.......had a brill time. Cheered me up no end. You'll all have to come to mine's next time. PS will get the prints orf G's camera and post em to ya all. ;) Night all..........
Flash
Anonymous's picture
What like this? *Puts on sugar plum fairy outfit*
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
Excellent... thats it... just a little to the left now, thats right....and put your arm... like... yeah Okay Jackie lets rock!
AJ
Anonymous's picture
oi Flash.....you could have waitied 'till I'd taken it off first!
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Can we dress him in the outfit now.
AJ
Anonymous's picture
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
lolol.... can't wait to see his face when he wakes up... yeah guys i guess we should all hit the sack... thanks for popping by
Flash
Anonymous's picture
It's a bit tight can you giv us an hand.
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
Use the brill cream i lent AJ earlier
AJ
Anonymous's picture
OOOOOOOOOh........yes please. Which hand and which BIT!
AJ
Anonymous's picture
sorry Vicky, I used it all. It is a very long beard ya know.;(
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
Ahh well you better help the poor man then... Yawn... i'm off to bed now, although I may have to kick Liana out first... i think she's sleeping it off in there.... Help yourselves to whatever you....HEY FLASH!... I don't mean the TV... honestly people these days... Night nite Oh and try and get Jay down from the roof will ya? It's really not all that safe..
Jay
Anonymous's picture
I'm here I'm here give Flash Missi camera and he can pass it on to me on the way home and he better behave himself as I don't stand for no hankie pankie least ways not these days. When I was younger might!! have been a different story but my lips are sealed... Ha Ha just wait till I get him in the car haaaaaa haaaaaa.
Jay
Anonymous's picture
Ha knew I could leave you all standing, don't worry about the camera Vicky thats safe and got Flash home safely and tucked him up into bed but not saying whos home or whos bed but hes happy and so I'm I so looks like a good time was had by all...
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
OK you lot, give my bloody camera back right now or I post all the censored pics I've been carefully storing over the last two years. Wanna fag? Is Larph here? I get really pissed off with the all the 'men slagging' that goes on here. When do you see the guys slagging the wimmen? Eh? Ok, Jackie gets a regular roasting from her tubby tormenter but he doesn't count, he ain't much of a man anyway, mind you if Dicko is to be believed he is 'all manhood'.
Vicky's cleaner
Anonymous's picture
Bloody hell what went on here last night? *looks at Missi* What are you wearing?
sabelle
Anonymous's picture
I can't leave you lot for a minute. Missi, take that off now... on second thoughts, put it back on.
Vicky\\\\\\\'s ...
Anonymous's picture
Women,booze and two gorgeous men well one, just can't trust em.
sabelle
Anonymous's picture
Did you say gorgeous men? They must've turned up after I left. Damn
Vicky's cleaner
Anonymous's picture
Well the girls were drunk.
sabelle
Anonymous's picture
Right, that explains it. Cos when I was left the only guys were there were Flash & Missi. I use guys in a loose sense cos both of them shared the sugar plum fairy outfit. Why are the only guys you meet nowadays gay?
Vicky
Anonymous's picture
Just woke up..... Hang on... who's that strange woman with a mop?
Jay
Anonymous's picture
No wonder Sabelle that those crafty two Vicky+AJ didn't mind me driving Flash home, Gay!!! have my doubts about both of them though even if they did look lovely in their dresses...
Vicky\\\'s cleaner
Anonymous's picture
Morning Miss Vicky, hope you had lovely evening .....ahem. Btw a lovely man from the 'SUN' came round to take pictures. Very interested they were in Sabelle's Val Doonican and Max Bygraves Lps. *Stares in disgust at empty Brylcreem tub*
sabelle
Anonymous's picture
I believe they were Flash's records, part of the gay collection!! But my hair is feeling very soft this morning, must've been the brylcreem. Where's Flash btw Jay, are you sure you took him home?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Gay? Me? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
sabelle
Anonymous's picture
Well I did see you in the sugar plum fairy costume.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Fibber you'd long gone by then.. Btw Jay took me straight home and tucked me nice and cosy with a nice a cup of horlicks and Teddy.He had a cup of horlicks too. OOOh shut that door, luke at the muck in ere.

Pages

Topic locked