Having password accepted

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Having password accepted

I am hoping someone will tell me how to get past the pop-up requesting my user name and password. I finally got the user name to stick, but when I enter my password and click OK, it flashes on a pageload of errors! I emailed Mark, as directed, several times, for several days, but have had no response. Would like to submit story for your consideration and comments, but am blocked. Any suggestions?

Andorra
Anonymous's picture
I eventually gave up, after a few months. I'm hoping some time the e-mails might be read, someone will have time to sort it out. (wish I could read more work, though! and at first I had intended to try submitting, too)
HULSEY
Anonymous's picture
When the site was up and running after the clean out I too could not log on, but the problem was resolved. I tried to submit another story a couple of days ago and found I could not log on again. I also sent an e-mail to Mark but have received no response as yet. Anyone else having problems?
John
Anonymous's picture
Yes Me. Same problems as you. Mark did respond last week and I know he is trying to fix the prob.
Topic locked