Writing starkers

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Writing starkers

I find that writing naked frees up my creativity no end.. Though I do put a towel down on the chair in case I follow through.

What do you like to wear when you are writing?

I wear my flatmate's panties. It aint law if it aint laminated!

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

I'd like to wear my Batman cozzie... but I don't have one... Can anyone lend me one? ~PEPS~ “There is no spoon.”
I'd lend you mine but I'm on duty down the church tonight. It aint law if it aint laminated!

Dennett

You wear your batman cozzie to church? ~PEPS~ “There is no spoon.”
Ah, a man after my own heart. Yan: what does your signature mean? Please translate for a kind old doctor.
Just something one of my old bosses used to say in the office. **palms upturned...puzzled look** Nah peps...I wear it in the bell tower. I don't go to church. It aint law if it aint laminated!

Dennett

Of course you do, Yan! ... * duh * ~PEPS~ “There is no spoon.”
Someone's got to protect the community. We don't have police or cctv in these parts you know. It aint law if it aint laminated!

Dennett

So are you a reclusive billionaire by day, Yan? ~PEPS~ “There is no spoon.”
I wear my glasses. That's all.
Nah, peps - deduct 'billionaire' and there you go. But, I do believe we have superman in our midst ^ HED KEEQUAI

Dennett

Nah, can't be, Superman (capital "S") looks like... ... 'ang on, he's taken off his glasses ... It is Superman! What a super disguise! ~PEPS~ “There is no spoon.”
Topic locked