Call for submissions

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Call for submissions

Gold Dust Magazine are calling for submissions for their 2012 Poetry Anthology. The Anthology will have a theme and this is Past,Present and Future. It is deliberately general but I am particularly interested in poems concerned with serious philosophical or political speculations about the future of humanity or historical commentary or current political issues. That does not mean that other tales on the theme, personal pieces or humourous verse will not be considered.

Submissions should be forwarded to me by email to:-

golddustpoetry@gmail.com

preferably in plain text or .rtf format and be received by the end of October as we intend a Christmas publication. There are no restrictions on length of poems although pieces that that can be published on a single page, i.e. 40 lines not including the title, are more likely to be published. High quality images or photos to accompany or illustrate the pieces will be welcomed.

Submissions should be received by the end of October as we hope for a Christmas publication.

Authors can assess the standard of work we are looking for by downloading back copies of Gold Dust Magazine for free from:-

[www.golddustmagazine.co.uk]

David (Corin)

Hi David. Just wondering, must the submission be previously unpublished on any writing website such at abctales? Cheers! Steve