York in September?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
York in September?

I haven't heard if York is good to go.  I am wondering if it is still on and if so is it the 13th September?  The reason I ask is that we have been invited to a party on that date, but I don't want to say yes to it if York is on.

Moya

York is on.  Saturday 6th September.  Who wants to come?  

Me, Me, Me!  Will check diary.

Moya

There's plenty of time yet.  But if we could generate a consensus about which date in September is suitable for most people that would be the best I think.  Of course Tony and Luke are the ultimate arbiters of any arrangement.  

I'm still smarting about the Wheatsheaf's triumph of a couple of weeks ago with the launch of Blinding Books' "My Baby Shot Me Down" (lol only kidding) so it would restore some provincial pride to get a fab line-up together.  So come on you lovely ABCers let's get it on.

I'd like to come, if still touching toes and without oxygen. Weekend is best due to kiddy care, but flexible.

Not this time Scratch, simply because I cannot face nine hours of coach travel each way when it might be brilliant sunshine outside. Please, please organisise a third meet early next year and I shall be first in the queue to read.

6th September is good for me.

Moya

Let me know if you want to include a video segment. I certainly understand if time won't permit it. It would be great to have something ready just in case. 

Rich

We want you to include a video segment Richard!  Lol.

Good, scratch. I spent the first sixty years running from the camera and now I'm a video junkie. I need my fix.  I got it bad, man! lol.

Rich. 

I'd like to see a video of you sampling marmite and peanut butter on toast. While singing and playing guitar.