Primate

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Primate

I knew his Captain Birdseye poem but I've only recently got round to reading the rest of his stuff. Very funny, very droll and very rude - be warned!

Go check out Primate right now!

Primate
Anonymous's picture
Wow! A thread about me! Talk about shock :) There I was just browsing away as usual and suddenly I see my name. Fantastic! Thanks for the endorsement Tony - it's very nice to know that I made someone laugh :)
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Ok, I went looking for it - is that the stuff with the zoo? Was I looking at the right thing? You know, Tony, I'm an odd character ... when I'm in a writing forum, and I'm reading posts in a section that's dedicated to discussing work that's on the site, I actually discuss work that's on the site. I realize I should be more responsible and get in touch with my inner feelings as my peers here do.
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Well, OK - I found it - the other stuff I found had to do with the story title, I guess. Anyway, I've had a look at the poem called The Anti-Christmas Rant I gave it a four - thought it was a real laugh Exactly how I feel about Christmas - over-rated and I can never get past all the phony good cheer Bah! Humburgs ... or is that 'bugs'?
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
Are you reading this, Mark? You're in trouble now Carly.
Queen Cotessa
Anonymous's picture
With whom is Carly in trouble? And to what does she owe the honour?
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
I've finally got around to reading Primate's stuff. It is brilliant! I can't recommend it too highly. I voted it all four and five stars. Whatever you do, don't log out tonight without taking a quick look - unless you're easily offended that is. My particular favourites were "There's a Fat Bird On My Sofa," the "Captain Bird's Eye" one and the one about DNA testing, which is entitled "Toe Nails" or something. Excellent stuff!
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
I've re-read all Primate's poetry again today - it's that good. I declare myself his No. 1 fan. One I missed a couple of nights ago is called "Paying The Bills" and begins with the line: "My wife's just shagged the milkman...." Brilliant stuff! What a talent. The best on ABCtales!
Topic locked