Carly!!! Can't find you

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Carly!!! Can't find you

I wish to read your work - do you have any, because I couldn't find you when I did a search?

J

Cotessa Carly's...
Anonymous's picture
Have you tried her publishers 'Thrills & Swoon'?
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Ha ha! You made a funny.
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
http://www.abctales.com/abcplex/viewuser.cgi?u=wildcitywoman There ya go .... If you're speaking to my literary agent, find out where my royalty cheques are from Thrills and Swoons ....
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
By the way ... wasn't that title supposed to be 'Contessa'? Or is Cotessa, some new form of title .... hmmm ...
CCLA
Anonymous's picture
It is spelled without an 'n' for personal reasons.
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Oh, I see .. you gave me the title and now it's none of my business ... OK. What does Cotessa mean?
CCLA
Anonymous's picture
'Cotessa' means 'Contessa' without an 'n'. Same as 'taleted'
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Oh, well ... that explains everything, now doesn't it - hey! you have to go easy with me - I'm sort of stupid and I don't catch on all that quick, y'know ...
Queen Cotessa
Anonymous's picture
I'm waiting for a friend of mine - Queen Hesse - I'm sure she'll be dropping in any time ... we'll have tea and biscuits when she comes Maybe I should change my title to 'Quee Cotessa', just to conform - y'know - without the 'n', 'cause it's persoal ...
stormy petrel
Anonymous's picture
Dear CCLA, Your thread has reminded me of the Len Deighton trilogy "Hook, Lie ad Siker" published in the late eighties. As a literary aget perhaps you could tell me if there is to be a reprit. I asked Amazo but they did't kow. May thaks
Queen Carly
Anonymous's picture
That is so bloody fuy, I have to ru ito the bathroom before I tikle my pts .... ROTFLOL!
Topic locked