Scripts and short stories wanted

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scripts and short stories wanted

Found this. Sunds interesting:

A london based production team will be producing 5 - 10 short films in the next year, your story could be one of them! They are urgently looking for original stories, scripts, treatments and ideas to be developed into short films no longer than 10 minutes. If you want to become part of this enthusiastic team please e-mail your script or story with full contact details to or mail it to Zuluspice Short Film Project, 2A Loubet Street, London, SW17 9HD. Closing date for entries is 28 November 2003. Successful applicants will be contacted in January 2004. If you want to receive regular updates and more information on the project via e-mail, send your request to the e-mail address above

[%sig%]

STONEY SHIFFLETT
Anonymous's picture
I HAVE WRITTEN A STORY AND I HAVEN'T PUT IT INTO A SCRIPT YET OR IT ISN'T EXACTLY FINISHED YET BUT SEE IF YOUR INTERESTED IN IT! IT'S A HORROR STORY, A BOY IS BULLIED THROUGHOUT HIS SCHOOL YEARS BY TWO OTHER BOYS AND IT'S THE SAME WAY AT HIS HOME FROM HIS PARENTS! ONE DAY HE GETS BEAT BY HIS DAD REALLY BAD BECAUSE HE BROKE A GLASS AND HE BECOMES OBSESSED WITH GLASS BECAUSE IT REMINDS HIM OF THAT DAY AND THE PAIN HE FELT LIKE NEVER BEFORE SO HE USES A TORTURE METHOD WITH GLASS TO GET BACK AT HIS FOES! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
kate hayes
Anonymous's picture
I have written to short stories they are about old people. Would they be acceptable to you. They are quite funny, quite inappropriate in an honest sort of way and not clever, not clever at all.They would easily turn into scripts.
Salil Mathur
Anonymous's picture
I am looking a publisher for my work Weather Cock and the Temptress and other romantic stories are an assortment of narrations with the perplexing woman domineering the tides. They talk of forceful human value and curiosity. It discusses characters but avoids inferences on their moral fibre. Weather Cock and the Temptress is about a roving playboy who meet a temptress. The Temptress is involved in financial and sex scandals along with her business magnet husband. After she seduces him for gaining long desired motherhood. This encounter changes the playboy Dushyant inexplicably and he converts to propose to the date he never liked. Ritah Lives is yet another potent story of woman who wants live. She refuses the sanctions of widowhood and discovers her freedom and sexuality. Fancy Lane is delicate story of an exquisite beauty with her lure. She chance meets a boy and considers his an ideal lover. Regimented by her orthodox family who thinks the best to keep her check was get married. The proposal that the family arranges by happenstance is of the boy she fancies. The Obtuse triangle is about the trials of an unwedded mother who tells a make-belief story about father to her child. The picture of the man she showed as fathers extraordinarily turns up and obtuse triangle is configured to make a deviant family. Cinderella’s Stepsister is about neurotic woman’s failed marriage. Thank God its not Saturday is about middle age couple. The wife who is aggressive and sensitive dominant the sexual relationships after the couple settle in post retirement. She had stayed for most of he 24 years of marriage away from her husband. She indulges in lesbianism too. Jodhpur and early signposts is authors quest into his own pedigree. Dangerous Curves is a flirtier of first date. Song of the Road unfolds the saga of the making of film Pather Panchal and Satyajit Ray as film director. Strangers in the Night talks of typical Bengali living with crack of the west and east. Lives of Mr. Mishra exposes the dubious two lives of a top corporate boss.
drew
Anonymous's picture
Thanks Rachel
cleveland w. gibson
Anonymous's picture
I've just sent off a short story so I must thank you for the information. keep writing.
Devendra Rane
Anonymous's picture
Dear All, Please send a short storie with its script as required in college by tommorow Please send me on the email iod mentioned as soon as possible.. [%sig%]
RICK FRANKS
Anonymous's picture
Wanted to know when these films will be made? When is the deadline for stories? Is there a fee paid to the writer?
RICK FRANKS
Anonymous's picture
Wanted to know when these films will be made? When is the deadline for stories? Is there a fee paid to the writer?Rachel wrote: > Found this. Sunds interesting: > > A london based production team will be producing 5 - 10 short > films in the next year, your story could be one of them! They > are urgently looking for original stories, scripts, treatments > and ideas to be developed into short films no longer than 10 > minutes. If you want to become part of this enthusiastic team > please e-mail your script or story with full contact details to > or mail it to Zuluspice Short > Film Project, 2A Loubet Street, London, SW17 9HD. Closing date > for entries is 28 November 2003. Successful applicants will be > contacted in January 2004. If you want to receive regular > updates and more information on the project via e-mail, send > your request to the e-mail address above > [%sig%]
Topic locked