KARL WIGGINS

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
KARL WIGGINS

KAAARRRRRRRLLLLLLL

WIGGINSSSSSSSSSSS

Jasper
Anonymous's picture
I think his EX caught up to him......RIP!
Helman Mayo
Anonymous's picture
I hear she likes a nice sarnie.
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
lol. um, that's sad. I remember just before he disappeared having a 'to do' with some folks but i don't recall much more then he just vanished. Oh well - maybe if he pops in once in a while he'll see this thread and know he's been missed. that'd be nice :)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Miss him you may, but he doesn't come here anymore, for the same reasons that Andrew doesn't either. They were both heartily sick of c.unts like the one above and have better things to do with their time. Karl has been married just the once to a lovely lady named Sue, and is STILL happily married to her.
Ed Dunnin
Anonymous's picture
Have you got any good links to Gene mp3's Alum? There I'll talk to you matey...not just cos i want something mind.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
You want a paracetamol, alum?
John
Anonymous's picture
Ha! Its alumchip?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
John, sometimes I feel there is no help for you darling. Have a hug.
John
Anonymous's picture
Thank yee Liana. Your not the first to say it. The no help bit that is.
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
this thread is in praise of karl wiggins by the way. I'm not trying to wind him up. I miss him.
Topic locked