4 Days Left to join in

1 post / 0 new
Last post
4 Days Left to join in

4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

I am running a project called 'Women Unite Write' it is a fundraising project which I set up in order to raise money for a great organisation called HARRASSmap

Women Unite Write is a fundraisng project which is asking creative writers around the world to join together to join one voice and to help raise sporsorship money for the team at HARRASSmap to further their cause of raising awareness and putting sexual harrassment and belittlement on the map! HARRASSmap who are working to prevent the mass epidemic of sexual harrassment across Eqypt which has been getting worse and worse in recent events.

I am hoping that poets from around the world will submit their poems or prose pieces to help raise funds for HARRASSmap around the theme of 'Womanhood'. Please donate £1 for a poem and £2 for flash ficton or prose pieces (no longer than 250 words) and add with your submission your name and country so I can place your work in the gallery and plot your countries support on the map! All work will be displayed in the online gallery so it gets your work out there too!!

Send submissions to ktbvs@hotmail.co.uk and follow the link to submit your writing and raise money for a good cause!
http://ktbgirl-ox.wix.com/womensresistence

There is no limit to how many pieces you can submit as long as each submission is paid for individually.

Submit your work!! Make a difference! :)