Where's Liana?

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Where's Liana?

I've noticed that Skeggy girl has gone missing on active service!

Where the hell is she? Has she been taken prisoner and sent to the gulags? Has she been kidnapped by someone from Doncaster? Has she been posing as a macaw and been barbecued in a jet engine? Is she busy trying to breathe life into William Hague's election prospects? Is she writing her magnum opus or has she fallen to her death from her lofty pedestal? Did she jump or was she pushed?

For Pete's sake tell me where she is, he's been asking after her for days!

ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
ah ... liana .... it IS you ... think you got some pedestal competition pal ... *wobbles on little silver bicycle*
he is the magic...
Anonymous's picture
im an aficionado of nelly furtado
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Hey Ivy, have I missed something? Who's the competition for Liana's pedicure, I mean pedestal? And another thing, I must be getting slow, what's the silver bike about?
ivoryboneidle
Anonymous's picture
Missi, you missed: 'so much depends upon a sil ver bicycle glazed with rain water beside the white chickens' that's what you missed, Sippi.
kurious_oranj
Anonymous's picture
a sil ver bicycle? what a revolutionary treatment of carlos williams. sigh in envy..
Bobby McGee
Anonymous's picture
Due to recent postings, I'm now fully convinced that Liana was a 'ghost'. Bobby McGee - as in 'busted hat in flatton rouge' ....
richardw
Anonymous's picture
she isn't/wasn't a ghost, she just got fed up of the site?
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
How do you know?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
I fell into a coma when unxpected snow fell, and turned to ice. Made me slip off that damned pedestal. Have been puffing and huffing ll week trying to climb back on the bugger :o) Glad you missed me missis - missed you too :o)
pies are squared
Anonymous's picture
;O)
Mark
Anonymous's picture
Will the real Liana please stand up !?
auntie jackie
Anonymous's picture
Hi Mark, Don't you follow the postings here on this site? Liana can't stand up, as she is so far above us mortals already, that when she says that she has fallen off that pedestal she means serious injury: as in "how the mighty fall"!! AJ :>)
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Thank god she's back in the fold, things were beginning to get too serious and boring. Here's power to your pump Liana!
oldcollier
Anonymous's picture
i have just found this forum and i like the it! who's liana? p.s skeggy's a dump
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Look here old dog, sorry that wasn't collie was it! Anyway, for starters as a new boy you should be warned that Liana can kill by satellite, and what's more she lives in Skeggy so you're three parts home in the suicide race already! And another thing, if you wish to declare a liking for tits please have the decency to spell it correctly! Thank you.
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Yuo're not getting the hang of this are you? Tell him AJ.
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
liana ... is that REALLY you? ... i can't quite see from down here .... *waves*
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
... and in fact while we are on the subject .. where is robert? ... he is conspicuous by his absence ... if this is what happens when someone gets Cake of the Day .... well .... i think he should account for himself IMMEDIATELY ...
Topic locked