The Book Place

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Book Place

Despite protestations from many in the U.K. that they will now buy all their books by clicking on the little flashing banner up above what you are reading and thereby going to the Book Place, this does not appear to be happening.

Are you trying it and finding that it's difficult or they don't have the books you want? If so please let us know.

I can honestly say that I have now bought two sets of books through them and they both arrived quickly with no problems at all.

If you can see it within your souls please do buy through this link as it helps us with much needed revenue!

Many thanks,

Tony Cook,
The Chief Exec.

David Taub (aka...
Anonymous's picture
Hi Tony, An ABCer asked me about sourcing our (mine and my wife's)books through Book Place, and I confidently told them they would both be available by doing either a title or author search. They came back advising me only of of our two current titles are listed (Ironically they wanted the one not listed!!) So I want you to know we are more than happy to advise those in the UK to go to Book PLace.. but are puzzled as to why one of our two titles are not listed? They are listed and available through Amazon and WHsmiths and also via Waterstones. Can you resolve this? If so, I will be happy to give you all the info (or you can see all the info on my website www.ukpoet.cjb.net)
Topic locked