equal rights for animal poets!

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
equal rights for animal poets!

it has come to my attention that animal poets on this site are passed over when it comes to cherries ...

the brilliant nature poet Spritely Llama ... whom i feel is a genius despite having hooves and leaping rather too much ... has not received a single fruit ... (perhaps it is the llama's propensity for licking leaves which leaves it thus denied ...)

not to mention the poetry poodle and the fairy elephant ...

Dave Randall
Anonymous's picture
My cat often has the muse and has discontinued posting to abc as he feels unfairly treated by the birds.
stormy
Anonymous's picture
plenty of dogs have got cherries. quit moaning
Wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
Miaow.
iFB
Anonymous's picture
considering your deep emotional bond with a certain poodle of this parish, mr. petrel, i find your comment above churlish in the extreme ...
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Gossip, Fish? Oh, do tell...
roger moore
Anonymous's picture
*poodles over to dictionary* *looks up churlish* "churl ~ person of low birth" nope... that would be a Dachshund. "churlish ~ ill-bred" *picks up hat with corks and long coat* *off to see Mother to ask why*
O' Nine Tails
Anonymous's picture
Poodles write doggrel.
iFB
Anonymous's picture
poodle would be making a banner and going on a march with assorted llamas and elephants but he can't be bothered ...
A Sloth
Anonymous's picture
E q u a l r i g h t s ? O o o o o o o o oo G o o d i d e a z x z z z zz z z z
monkey girl
Anonymous's picture
i amnt a poet i am too busy busy eating food and trying to catch flea things one day i will master this typewretier
Topic locked