These producers want new talent

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
These producers want new talent

I found this website, and it looks like a great opportunity for writers to get known because these producers want to do something new, and are looking for new talent:

http://www.thegiftoffreedom.com/

Robert Tee
Anonymous's picture
A story waiting to be told on screen. Based around corrupt British political theme selling out to Europe. Sex & violence but also a strong heart warming underlying story. Worth a read. ( Amazon.com)
two-4-one
Anonymous's picture
If u looking 4 somethin new u looking for us. thats all we have 2 say we don't don't do that braggin Sh#%..... we just Kick A$$. (with our music that is) New CD @ www.NlightNinc.com@aol gett it or somebody else will #(903) 832-2284
Luis Nieves
Anonymous's picture
please sign me. hear me out. i got talent.
tomasha
Anonymous's picture
what if it is al a big scam u never can be to sure
D A M I A N
Anonymous's picture
YEAH MICK,JUST STARTED RAPPI'N,AND IM LOOKIN 4 AN OPPERTUNITY 4 SOMEONE 2 HERE ME OUT.I PROMISE NOT 2 DISSAPOINT
leann sohan
Anonymous's picture
i'm a great singer and i want my songs to be producedmick wrote: > I found this website, and it looks like a great opportunity > for writers to get known because these producers want to do > something new, and are looking for new talent: > > http://www.thegiftoffreedom.com/ [%sig%]
E.R. Hughes
Anonymous's picture
I'm seventeen years old and I've been writing every type of music genre since I was 11, from Hip Hop, R&B, to gospel and I also write poems that can be turned into songs. I'm just looking to expand my talent and let people hear it and get rich off of it and show everybody that laughs and says that it'll never happen that it will. Holla. [%sig%]
Ciistyle
Anonymous's picture
Yo, I'm a young rapper from bama who makes my on Beats and my on lyrics. Here is some of my songs that are on the net. Check em out. You won't be disappointed. Hater>>>>> http://www.mperia.com/lofi.php?id=245389&aid=18830&tp=fl Includes all of the North Greene click. Get Buck http://www.mperia.com/lofi.php?id=245385&aid=18830&tp=fl IF YOU LIKE IT E-MAIL ME COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shamar Robinson
Anonymous's picture
Whats up my name is shamar and i trying to be heard and its not much help out here in south carolina so if you're interested hook me up at (803) 206-4733
young 40
Anonymous's picture
I'm a rapper from boston and i'm tryna get put on
cleveland w. gibson
Anonymous's picture
Thanks I'll have a look at the site. regards
Shamar Robinson
Anonymous's picture
Whats up! My name is Shamar Robinson and i been trying to be seen. I have a smooth voice, i know i'm what you're looking for. You will not be dissapointed in my talent. So talk to me. My Cell is (803) 206-4733!
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
That's one hell of a prison with that many cells!
Erica Norton
Anonymous's picture
My name is Erica Norton and I want to be singer A long time dream of mine I'm trying to make true and if you listen to me you will be inpressed with me. But I'm not alone in this we have a group called Da Young Bandits there are six members in the Da Young Bandits. Really this is our chance every body slam the door in our face without even taking a chance to listen to us, this is your chance to listen and make all other groups and labels mad. Da Young Bandits
Terry Hunt
Anonymous's picture
To all the real producers Im here to bring you raw talent to ya face. I want make this long. Im 17 I live in Austin TX. Im looking for a producer whos capible of makeing me big and will allow me to make them even bigger if you know what I mean. If your willing to check me out hit me up you can find me in AUstin TX. 512-291-9187.
Terry Hunt
Anonymous's picture
To all the real producers Im here to bring you raw talent to ya face. I want make this long. Im 17 I live in Austin TX. Im looking for a producer whos capible of makeing me big and will allow me to make them even bigger if you know what I mean. If your willing to check me out hit me up you can find me in AUstin TX. 512-291-9187. [%sig%]
KK smith
Anonymous's picture
I really know how to rap Iam a girl and I flow good Iam 12 years old looking for a deal.
praveenkm
Anonymous's picture
it's only for US residents
chuco
Anonymous's picture
so they looking for new talent,im the illest writer in the western hemisphere ,1 year and a half ago ,was when i started this carrer,50 songs allready finished,and im not kiding,thats 4 real, and no it wasn't easy ,in them moments of agony,i hade to digg really deep inside of me,to release me from this igsiety. it's hard fallowing,cathing up to my dream,of being a rap star legacy,anyway's there is a small diference between all of yall and me,i speak 2 languages ,i could read it,talk it,and even write it.en el sucio sur,el vato loco,malvado,alias el chuco,no tiene competision,simon,simon. en todo florida llo soy el que rrifa,alway's keeping the brown finga en el gatillo,chingen a su madre mis enemigos,i was turned down,by my own people ,they probably thought that i was going to quit but guees what pinches putito's ,ay alrato les doy su meresido ,i took longer in typing this ,pero los lyrics entran i salen constantemente i de arrepente por mi mente......................
chuco
Anonymous's picture
so they looking for new talent,im the illest writer in the western hemisphere ,1 year and a half ago ,was when i started this carrer,50 songs allready finished,and im not kiding,thats 4 real, and no it wasn't easy ,in them moments of agony,i hade to digg really deep inside of me,to release me from this igsiety. it's hard fallowing,cathing up to my dream,of being a rap star legacy,anyway's there is a small diference between all of yall and me,i speak 2 languages ,i could read it,talk it,and even write it.en el sucio sur,el vato loco,malvado,alias el chuco,no tiene competision,simon,simon. en todo florida llo soy el que rrifa,alway's keeping the brown finga en el gatillo,chingen a su madre mis enemigos,i was turned down,by my own people ,they probably thought that i was going to quit but guees what pinches putito's ,ay alrato les doy su meresido ,i took longer in typing this ,pero los lyrics entran i salen constantemente i de arrepente por mi mente...................... [%sig%]
Badboyskullz
Anonymous's picture
WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/SKULLZ WWW.MP3TUNES.COM/SKULLZ BADBOYSKULLZ
TWINCITY QUEEN
Anonymous's picture
Yo im making bread just by shaking my dreads puttin keepin lames in debt you dont know me check my stats im a rider 4 dat cash come uncorrect thats a fiyah bullet in ya ass--hole im blowin out flames hoe a shorty tryna make some change out ta ghost flows come from da brains dats why i spit it to all you lames ta get ya smart on trains.................................... just a lil sum sum
Jan
Anonymous's picture
Thanks mick i'm going to check this out. . . Needs more guys to share you tips Jan
dymond
Anonymous's picture
i am a very talented singer just looking for a record deal and i heard this was a good way to get one i am hoping this was tru. if theres any producers looking for singers i am ur gurl. i kno im young but this is my dream im willing to do any thing to achieve this dream. i am also a song writer i write my own songs i am very set on this if you want to hear some of my music e- mail me and ill give you the information that youll need to hear me sing please give me a chance to prove myself to you.... luv always a star in tha making, dymond davison
M. Smith
Anonymous's picture
I am looking to get my song published. They are copyrighted.
Alanna
Anonymous's picture
hey my name is Alannah i would love for someone to look at this and take me into consideration i wanna be a singer and i wanna get noticed i really am good at singing and i would love to sing for you I have a smooth voice and i love the stage so if you culd email me back that would be great thanx Alanna oh and i'v been singing since i was 2 and i know people that write music for alantis morset and i know mike turner from our lady peace so i know wat kinda stuff your lookin for thanx alanna [%sig%]
david floyd
Anonymous's picture
Not sure the message board of a creative writing website is the best place to get a record deal. Have you tried sending a demo tape to some record companies?
FACE DA MENACE
Anonymous's picture
I'm an artist here and now,i was up and comming when i started walking I'm tired of artist talking gangster sh*t and asking every body to put them on.stop crying!! u G, hustle make dudes wanna get down with u everybody talk about running in spots with gats but can't run in an office and talk that talk lets face it yall dudes aint really ready for what the industry really is hard work and a lot of do it yourself Nobody is going to help someone who don't have a clue how to help them self so stop crying my so called thugs and get up get out and spit something because if your not thinking like this f**k your rymes your not ready and if anybody wanna put my head to the test f**k 16's song for song hook for hook line for line i'll bet my re-up i'm the hottest crook FACE DA MENACE:TO THE TOP OR DEATH
FACE DA MENACE
Anonymous's picture
I'm an artist here and now,i was up and comming when i started walking I'm tired of artist talking gangster sh*t and asking every body to put them on.stop crying!! u G, hustle make dudes wanna get down with u everybody talk about running in spots with gats but can't run in an office and talk that talk lets face it yall dudes aint really ready for what the industry really is hard work and a lot of do it yourself Nobody is going to help someone who don't have a clue how to help them self so stop crying my so called thugs and get up get out and spit something because if your not thinking like this f**k your rymes your not ready and if anybody wanna put my head to the test f**k 16's song for song hook for hook line for line i'll bet my re-up i'm the hottest crook FACE DA MENACE:TO THE TOP OR DEATH mick wrote: > > http://www.thegiftoffreedom.com/
prince
Anonymous's picture
yeah!!!! we really need a producer cos our flows bring good tidings but wreck producers and drown studios also fucks rap artist up and hit the street like a nuclear weapon.we cause rapid destruction to fake rap artist do if u want to hear from us hit us back thru our mail.we really need rap producers to start off wit.we write flows each day,and they seem so hot for t.vs d,vs and mp3s.
Royal B
Anonymous's picture
I'm from alabama so you know I have a diferent style.I freestyle not rap I spit right on the spot like B I G.Bama has something to say and GOD has sent me to deliver the message[but i'm not a gospel rapper].Alot of rappers talking like they went through the struggle but i've actually been through it. Holla back i got a message on this page my name Royal B.
Rida
Anonymous's picture
Hey my name is Rida and I love to sing, act, dance and model but mostly sing thats what I wanna do. I write my own music i was in a group but it didn't go so good but we're still friends. I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota and it's not much help out here so if you can help me that would be so nice .Singing is all I think about.
Skullz
Anonymous's picture
new mp3 music from SKULLZ at .. www.soundclick.com/skullz free downloads!!!
Karen
Anonymous's picture
Hi, I rep an artist by the name of David he has real talent since he was little we grew up together and I'm investing time and money in to him because he is nice when he is on the mic.. He has a cd out for the streets and a lot of fan bass from the area we are in, but its hard getting started someone told me to post a message and see if we get a respond so thats what im doing. CD Title: DAVID Vol.1 In the beginning Label loyalfam : loyalfam.com All self made [%sig%]
David
Anonymous's picture
Hi, my name's David, I'm 16. I'm from Belgium and I've been rapping since 2001-2002. If you want to read a rap of mine, send me an e-mail. Greets, Dope MCmick wrote: [%sig%]
Thug passion53
Anonymous's picture
Yeah i'm as real as it gets you can see that if you put me to the test I can sing, write music, dance to all types of music, and i can act i'm 17 and very talented i'm from the virgin island but spend 9 yrs in new york and 7 in miami and now i'm back in the virgin island. i just win a 1000 dollar dancehall Queen contest and now i'm just living it up. i spend most of my time in the studio rapping some of the illest lyrics. that why i got the name thug passion Holla 4 sho [%sig%]
utada
Anonymous's picture
hi i'm just another fan, well my name is Utada, i'm japanese and black, i moved to florida say about 4 years ago, i wasn't really into rap, but when i went to a club, and heard a freestyle competition, a guy by the name tolerance, i think thats it, put me in the rap interests quick, he was quick witted, and made sense, my friend knew him and told me that he was up and coming, I hung out with him a couple of times, and actually heard him make a couple of songs up from the top of his head, he should be new face ya'll should be looking at in the rap game, because now i'm hearing about him every where, even on competitions for hottest rapper, and so forth, if you don't believe me, look on bestandworst.com and look up david richardson, thank you for your time, i really think he'll do something for the business, just a friend and fan of his.
Chris
Anonymous's picture
i dont think it works, but thank you for the post...
Topic locked