It's 1922 all over again.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
It's 1922 all over again.

Here's an interesting story. The Fascist Bush ("il duce the 2nd" administration is following in the footsteps of many great world leaders of the past.

The only good science is that which agrees with the "agenda."

We're turning back the clock to a time when fascists determine what is best for you and ignoring the reality of the future is unimportant when it comes to furthering an agenda based on power and control. "What we say goes!" is the moto of start of the 21st century.

Jezus loves ya. God bless jet aircraft and napalm.

ely whitley
Anonymous's picture
scientist 1: err, Mister President? I thought I should warn you about this new penis enhancement cream, it's probably dangerous so if anyone offers it to you, I'd recommend you decline. Bush: Oh, you would eh? goddamn scientists, always trying to undermine my authority, what do you know? Give it here! [walks away rubbing it into his groin] Scientist 2: Did he take it? Scientist 1: Yep, he, he, hehehehehe Scientist 2: he he heheheh hehehe he he he Scientist 1: cool! scientist 2: cool! Scientist 1: His weener's gonna glow in the dark man! Scientist 2: cool! Scientist 1: he's gonna have a weapon of mass destruction now man! scientist 2: cool! he he hehehe he! Scientist 1: cool! he he he hehehe he he Scientist 2: Hey we forgot to tell him about the use of knitting needles to scratch the itch in the middle of his brain dude! Scientist 1: he already knows about that one man, I saw him trying it yesterday. He caught me looking and just slid it back out, pulled his jockeys up and limped away!
Topic locked