The Incwriters Magazine Award Announced and the new edition of Incorporating Writing

1 post / 0 new
The Incwriters Magazine Award Announced and the new edition of Incorporating Writing

The Incwriters Society Magazine Award has been won by Transmission magazine and Mslexia magazine (subject to their acceptance). The Incwriters Society Administrator, Andrew Oldham, said: "We are pleased that readers and The Council have chosen two magazines that are diverse in their needs and readership, they are two forward looking magazines. We will be happy to work with the teams at both magazines over the next twelve months and support their endeavours on-line". For further information on the award, contact The Incwriters Society, directly at incwriters@yahoo.co.uk
--------------------------------------------------------------------
www.incwriters.com

Incorporating Writing (ISSN 1743-0380) Issue 3 Vol 1: British Poets, now online ' with free download.

Now online, the new edition of Incorporating Writing (ISSN 1743-0380) with exclusive interviews with one of The Independent's top writers under 30, Clare Pollard (""I don't really think that accusations of British poetry being elitist and academic can be backed up) and the poet, Esther Morgan ("When I'm engaged on a poem and it's going well I feel like I did as a child making a den at the bottom of the garden). The Incwriters Society Magazine Award announces the top ten, with reviews from the Incorporating Writing editorial team. Aesthetica reveal why they've changed and the positive impact their new look has on them. Interlude deliver their manifesto. We bid a final farewell to the novelist, John Fowles and the comedian/poet, Hovis Presley. George Wallace looks at British Poetry and accuses the academics. Dave Wood delves one last time in to Sicily and we review new collections novels from the likes of Bloodaxe, Mudfog and Bloomsbury. Andrew Oldham in his editorial asks when did we allow poetry to become mummified? Want to know what real readers and writers think about? Then visit www.incwriters.com. Where the inc never dries.