Collaborative writing group

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Collaborative writing group

Hi all,

I organise a collaborative writing project that has recently completed its first full length novel written by 19 international authors. It's set to be published in coming weeks! 

Our second project: AMBITION is currently underway, and we have added additional chapters to extend the story length. This is a Mystery/Spy/romance novel, set in the 1920's and is coming along beautifully. We have a few open spots if you would like to get involved. It's also free to participate, and great fun.

Our third project has just started this week called: ARK. This is a Sci-Fi novel based on interstellar space travel. Again, I have extended the project to include additional chapters, so their are a few extra spaces available.

All the details can be found on the website www.collaborativewritingchallenge.com please stop by if you are interested, or you can email me here with any questions you may have! We have a number of participants that are members of ABCtales, and we believe everyone has a good chapter in them! 

Thanks

Laura

It's an interesting project and one I enjoy being involved with so come on in the water's fine.

Hey Moya,

One of our most seasoned writers at CWC. She has had chapters selected for The Concierge, and the writers of Ambition chose her sample chapter as the story they wanted to work with!  

Very cute picture, is that your grandson??

Laura

Hello Laura,

Yes, that is my grandson Ethan.  He is four now and a real treasure.  I hope you get some response from some of the ABC Talers.  They are a wonderful group.

Moya

They are indeed, this place has my heart, It's the reason I started writing. I had a place to display it and always great valuable feedback. I've had a few bites from here. Collaborating is such a personal thing with writers, It's like marmite, you either love it or hate it haha