robert
Anonymous's picture
me too, but prefer his Constants and Unripe Age i think
richardw
Anonymous's picture
aw, shucks!
ickle_princess
Anonymous's picture
wow a whole topic dedicated to Richard Watt - he will soon be competing with Liana for that pedestal!! :-) Seeing as how Richard is just too shy a guy to be into self promotion I thought I would tell you all about his webpage - www.touch-sensitive.co.uk It is very interesting and will tell you a wee bit more about where his writing comes from. If you do visit then please sign the guestbook as I know he gets very annoyed about the lack of entries. By the way my favourite of his is Russet Apples.
richardw
Anonymous's picture
oi! i'll take my shoe off to you!
ickle_princess
Anonymous's picture
Gee the thanks you get for trying to help an unknown poet along!! :-)
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
I liked the poem - liked the feel of the constellations moving - some good deep thinking went into that one, me thinks ;-0
richardw
Anonymous's picture
sorry, ickle, i was only joking. the only thing i do with shoes is stick them in bins :) and im not unknown: i am in a household name, in my household.
ickle_princess
Anonymous's picture
Sorry Richard I realise that you are renowned - and for more things than you are aware of!! Good luck Liana in your quest to get him up your column, he may appear shy at first but don't worry that is all an act!! :-)
richardw
Anonymous's picture
would that be the "mighty mole" you are talking about??? when it comes to columns, im afraid that i dont have any experience there, so i might get vertigo and i am so bloody shy!
Topic locked