Forgive Me

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Forgive Me

I read "Forgive Me," written by Ed Clayton from ABCtales magazine. I was reading it in bed, around midnight, and this powerful tale kept my attention throughout. In fact a chill just ran down my spine as I was writing this post this morning. No one I felt my skin crawl as I switched out my reading light last night.

What a story, Ed. You know how to captivate a reader!

Alison Dunne: I love your poem "Eating Orange" as you know and the photography beside it adds flavor. Yummy.

And talking about photography, take a bow yourself, Anthony Epes. Your Spring pictures are nothing less than spectacular.

Microchrist
Anonymous's picture
I read "forgive me" in the burning hot sunshine in Nottingham town centre and it was still a chilling experience... Excellent stuff, to be sure!
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
I have recently read a number of ABC stories for transmission on UK radio - and one of them was 'Forgive Me'. Believe you me it's a great story to read out loud and I hope that many thousands will have their spins quivered as they hear it on local radio stations around the country. Only problem is that we have no idea when they'll be transmitted or where - but ho hum, it didn't cost us anything and it all helps to spread the word. Many thanks to all of you who allowed us to use your stories in this way.
Topic locked