Pat Robertson.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pat Robertson.

Do you think the time has come to take out Pat Robertson, the loopy televangelist. Killing Robertson would be a whole lot cheaper than going to war. We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come to exercise that ability. I paraphrase somewhat. Donald Bumsfelt the secretary of defence said "Our dept. doesn't do that kind of thing. It's against the law." Pah! So is blowing to smithereens an estimated 80,000 innocent civilians in Iraq. From yours truly, Osama bin Bommin' Phatalkyda.

This was a tiny lifting of the veil behind George Bush. Pat Robertson's exhortation to kill Hugo Chavez is so outrageous it takes my breath away. Chavez - and to a lesser extent Lula in Brazil - are the great hopes of South America. has the US learned nothing from its overthrow of Allende? I guess not. It's time we saw just how tough Bush and his cronies are going to be in the war on terrur - either they arrest Robertson and prosecute him or they have no credibility left.
Just when it was getting boring...now I have a good subject to write about for my next issue...Pat...I love ya man! It's not a bug...it's a feature.

It's not a bug...it's a feature.

When I was a small child growing up in southwestern Ohio, my parents advised me to stay away from what are now known as evangelical Christians, or 'religious nuts' as they were more commonly known in our household. They described such people as far worse than merely crazy--dangerous is the word which comes to mind. That was in the 1950s and 1960s. Nothing has happened since then to suggest that my parents were wrong about Christians. If anything, they wildly understated the case.
Topic locked