Ronaldo.

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ronaldo.

Do you think we'll see him again this world cup after his lackadaisical performance tonight? It wasn't as if he was trying, it looked like he couldn't give a shit.

I think this world cup will be full of suprises, like Australia will win it. Always good to look at team performances after the early matches and put some intelligent outside odds bets on! jude "Cacoethes scribendi" http://www.judesworld.net

First off, I don't want Brazil to go back homme with this year's cup, neither do I want Italy, Germany, England or any other big team to win it. I wish for an underdog country to take home the cup this time. Maybe Czech, Korea, or even Spain. I would've chosen an African team but the few ones around aren't playing much at all. See ya!
Ronaldo aint been too hot since he moved to Real Madrid. Even his selection for that team has been hotly criticised this year. Bet's on that he won't score this championships at 14/1.
I think the masses are fickle. If Ronaldo was to score a few goals in the World Cup, opinions about him would quickly change. They would be cheering him in no time, instead of boo-ing him off the field. He is a great football player, and is being treated dispicably by the crowds. It would be difficult for anyone to perform under such conditions. Hopefully he will still score a goal or two. If he did it would silence his critics.

I think England are an underdog team.

England: Underdogs or Dogs Bollocks? Discuss.
Having watched England V Sweden and then Argentina V Holland. One match was like watching Champion's League the other was like watching Birmingham V West Brom. I'll leave you to figure out which was which.

The match last night was kind of poor, towards the end especially, the argies weren't trying. Both teams had a lot of second stringers behind the attack, and they knew that a win wasn't necessary. I don't rate the Dutch at all, but hopefully both teams will fire up towards the semis - Leo Messi still has more talent in one of his Boots of God than most players who get to be there. England underdogs? Come off it!
*England: Underdogs or Dogs Bollocks? Discuss.* Or just a load of bollocks?
I agree with that - BOLLOCKS!!
Topic locked