What Muslims Want.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
What Muslims Want.

That's the title of a Channel 4 programme at 8pm Monday. The title's a bit of a misnomer I suspect; it should read What Fanatical Misogynistic Looney Tune Mullims Want. But that would probably get someone killed. It'll be worth watching though.

I see it now, just like the film What Women Want, except instead of papist nazi Mel Gibson being able to read women's minds it features George Bush reading the minds of Muslims (with hillarious results). Tom Hanks could play George Bush, but who would play the muslim love interest, if only Omar Sharif was still alive.

Since many Muslims are Asian you could use a Bollywood star - in fact, why not make it an all singing, all dancing extravaganza?
Beats my idea of using a blacked up De Niro

"but who would play the muslim love interest, if only Omar Sharif was still alive." I suggest Newsroom South East's Zeinab Badawi. Hilariously, Gibson has asked the Jewish community to help him deal with the fact that he's a raving anti-semite. It's not clear why he thinks it's their problem.

because they killed jebus, perhaps

Since it was the Romans who crucified Christ perhaps Mel should also be headbutting Italians.
'Hilariously, Gibson has asked the Jewish community to help him deal with the fact that he's a raving anti-semite. It's not clear why he thinks it's their problem.' Well, it was the legion tendrils of their global Zionist media machine that reported his peccadillo, after all.
Oooh, 'the legion tendrils of their global media machine.' From your asides I will know you.

Topic locked