I need to find the unicorn!

81 posts / 0 new
Last post
In Clement Whether
Anonymous's picture
Ya, dis is all very Freudian. A lot of people laughing about a mythical horned beast. I must consider this carefully.
IFB
Anonymous's picture
not in bed ... just pondering
dirt res
Anonymous's picture
ever sensible that vine. think I'll join her. (not in the biblical sense you understand but in the act of bedgoing) never did get wots it awl abou' ta ta
Elfy, Welfy &am...
Anonymous's picture
Clem, It's more Stupidian than Freudian. Welcome aboard! I hope those restraining straps ain't too tight for ya.
IFB
Anonymous's picture
i want some straps ... *whining*
dirt res
Anonymous's picture
LMAO wolfie
Elfy
Anonymous's picture
Ivoryfishbone on the Ponderosa. Whatta film title. Hey, there's big bucks in Unicorns. This thread is the biggest cigar on this site. Hip! Hip! for Nessa - Sitemeister Extraordinaire!
IFB
Anonymous's picture
*thinks of opening new virtual wine bar to rival Ta Chucks ... The Elf and Unicorn ....*
Elfy
Anonymous's picture
Shorely you mean *wine-ing* Ivoryperson?
Lay_duh_Rosen
Anonymous's picture
Ve aff many strapping drinking songs for you ivy. elves and unique horns considered too. whatever your pleasure come to World Of Leather
Odd Bints
Anonymous's picture
We will supply all the Elf Mead U need Ivorybabe!
In Clement Whether
Anonymous's picture
I do not know zis 'Wolfie' person. I simply walked into the room and saw a computer...I was curious you know. However, I do feel a strange presence, a hot breath on the back of my neck...the smell of animal magnetism, the rancid decay of prey in the air...sweat and faeces. Oh, it's OK. It is only my vife Gertrude.
William's Butle...
Anonymous's picture
I will arise and go now, and go to help Ivy. I am at your service for your new venture, Ms IFB
Lay_Duh_Rosen
Anonymous's picture
Ve know evryfink gert. Rude stuff too. Now don't be so faeces shus.
IFB
Anonymous's picture
yeats how utterly charming ...
strider in wine bars
Anonymous's picture
oohhh I cant wait hurry up with the menu Yeats
In Clement Whether
Anonymous's picture
I am so sorry but I must leave you. Gerty is rubbing her moustache suggestively on the back of my hand. I tink she is in de mood for something fruity. It's OK, you get used to the smell. I'll be with you soon Gerty darling. I may be some time. She has more rolls than Hovis.
IFB
Anonymous's picture
think cousin hilda will mind if i nick the frodonuts etc. for my new hostelry???
W H Audenary
Anonymous's picture
I am about to publish my 18th award winning book of poems. In deference to Mr Bennett, I have decided to call it 'Never Mind My B*ll*cks, Look at My Face' I was going to call it 'Giving Up On Audenary' but this thread has inspired me since it is such a load of scr*tum. I'll be in the Vas Deferens Lounge if anybody wants an autograph.
Elfy
Anonymous's picture
Sorry, Ivory, i ate all the Frodonuts. And boy, is he mad!
beef
Anonymous's picture
is it 'Spellhorn'? Can't remember author, cover sounds very very familiar though... a blind girl and her unicorn, some old cave people too possibly? I'll keep looking for my old copy - hope that's a help though
nessa
Anonymous's picture
I think the mystery might be solved! Spellhorn does indeed sound familiar - i am off to see if I can find it on Bookplace!! Thank you Beef!!! xxx
Cheerleader.com
Anonymous's picture
And thanks to all the contributors to this thread for leading nessa unerringly to her destination. Well done chaps and chapesses!
IFB
Anonymous's picture
yah yah see .... we gets there in the end ... hooorah for beef (interesting work too ...)
robert
Anonymous's picture
this calls for a celebration! elfmeisters all round!
Pod
Anonymous's picture
I love The Dark is Rising, but I didn't realise there was a series, what are the other books called? It's the kind of childrens fiction I'd really like to write. PS I'm still trying to find a copy of The Quanglewangleque - or someone else who has heard of it.
beef
Anonymous's picture
Is it Edward Lear? If it is then I definitely know it (I'm sure I remember a quanglewangle).
iFB
Anonymous's picture
The Quangle Wangle's Hat by Edward Lear On the top of the Crumpetty Tree The Quangle Wangle sat, But his face you could not see, On account of his Beaver Hat. .... etc.
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
Dark is rising :- Under Sea Over Stone, The Dark is Rising, Greenwitch, Silver on the Tree. I think I have missed one out, but it was a long time ago. I always wanted a pet squirrel (Enid Blyton had a series where one character had a squirrel that was tame and loyal) and I was gutted when parents got me a kitten instead. There is a way to catch unicorns as I recall, but it involves virgins... so little hope on this site.
wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
We had a Druid Society at college that had to disband; they couldn't find a virgin to sacrifice. What do you call a nun on a clown's back? Virgin on the ridiculous. SO sorry.

Pages

Topic locked