Mark Say (mark_say)

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mark Say (mark_say)

I've just read 2 wonderful stories by this writer - I would have read his other 2 but I'm getting square-eyed - and I want to contact him and tell him but he doesn't seem to have any contact email address. If you're there, Mark, please give us a chance to react to your work!

Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Agree, Mandy. Just read Ellroy's Work - very good.
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
I agree too. Mark is the only Native American living in South London. His piece on finding his real father on an Indian reservation is gripping stuff.
mandy gray feather
Anonymous's picture
I wouldn't be too sure Mark's the only Native American in S London, or even in Lewisham, Karl! Anyway, I was so impressed with Lewishan Half-Breed I found myself telling my writers' group (which includes Americans but not Native ones) all about him yesterday: 'And he found this old man in Butte Springs, Arizona, whose two sons were killed in Vietnam and he...' (I'll stop here in case I ruin the ending for those who haven't read it yet!) If anyone knows how to contact Mark Say please tell him what a great writer we think he is!
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Attended the aforementioned group meeting and Mandy, indeed, waxed beerily lyical. Only jesting, Mandy, 'tis an excellent tale.
Topic locked