A few facts for Auntie Jackie...

28 posts / 0 new
Last post
A few facts for Auntie Jackie...

Jackie love

Here is some information for you, please read it slowly because I know you have problems understanding.

1. I never got the sack from my last job, I resigned because my boss was a coke snorting freak. It was a theatre company that dealt with childrens issues and was funded by goverment agencys. I grassed (something that caused me a lot of pain) my boss up and the company is now under investigation, some childrens lives may be a little better for it.

2. I was promised another job , but that sadly fell through. But no worries, I got another one. I now manage one of the most exciting theatres in London. I earn a very good salery with fantastic perks and get to traval the world looking for new talent. Its going well thank you.

3. I have many friends whom I have kept for many years and whom I love. They have helped me when I have been down and I hope that I have helped them.

4 . I have a wonderful life

5. Friends like fame can be fleeting. I dont know where you got thre idea that we were friends. I spoken to you for about two minutes, you reek of desperation which is sad.

5. Have a good day, if you have a lack of friends buy a hamster or somthing.

Ralph

Ralph
Anonymous's picture
Excellent Hen. I'd love to buy you a large one. Email me. ralph
Troll - De - Roll
Anonymous's picture
Henstoat - You are so right. I am glad to see you so efficiently following your own advice on the cheesestring thread, by refusing to needle AJ. Ralph - Did you mean to say give instead of buy? Be quick with that e-mail Henny. You wouldn't want to miss out there.
Henstoat
Anonymous's picture
I gave myself advice??? Dang, I should listen to me more often.
Pa Troll
Anonymous's picture
This site has now deteriorated to the point where all self-respecting trolls are considering leaving and finding a site worthy of their attention. Ralph do your self a favour and leave it alone. Henstoat stick your twerpish head up the nearest dogs ass.
Henstoat
Anonymous's picture
No! Not until I see you do it, so I know it's safe.
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
Being a bisexual man I can do both. Ralph
Troll - De - Roll
Anonymous's picture
There's an offer you can't refuse Henstoat. Ralph is sex on a stick.
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
On a stick no. On a bike maybe.....
Master Card
Anonymous's picture
oh, what was that expression he used to use? 'one up the bum, no harm done' that was it. obviously not a joke after all.
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
Not a joke at all you are right. But sorry, I dont accept credit cards. Ralph
faithless
Anonymous's picture
one up the bum..no harm done. has to be one of the finest and most insightful things i have read in this forum for a long time....well done you...
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
What more can I say? Stop it right now, all of you!
jon smalldon
Anonymous's picture
Tony, you've tried that before! Doomed, doomed, we're all doomed ...
jude
Anonymous's picture
but i REALLY need to go for a wee wee now
donvaljean
Anonymous's picture
Oh, oui mademoiselle
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
Stop it Ralph.
FPD
Anonymous's picture
Hamsters tend to chew your clothing. I had a three legged hamster called Dave once.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
This is getting ludicrous. I cant be the only person who is utterly sick and tired of reading all this dull and uninteresting nonsense. Its general discussion, for fun, interesting banter or general enquiries. Any new posts that are up are being shoved off in a couple of days because of this shite. Now use the bloody forum properly.
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
You are sick and tired of it. I tried to knock it on the head yestaday but warned that I would retaliate if provoked. If people are stupid enough to continue then I will defend myself.with that. I am not Roy Keane for crying out loud. I am sorry for this Tony and Liana and I also said that yestaday, but people should really put up or shut up, that is the way of the world. I am not playing victim here. I want this to stop as much as you do. You both know the email hell I went through last year with the persucution of my partner. This origanated from this site and in the end I laid down and died on it, and got absolutley no support from the managment of abc but plenty from the contributors. I will defend myself if provoked and also if I feel that anyone else is the victim of provocation. That is mine and everyone elses right is it not? Ralph
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Ralph - The management of this site (and i stress i am not part of it, nor do my opinions necessary reflect theirs) do not involve themselves in arguments between abctales members. Now, I appreciate how hard it is not to retaliate (i have been there, remember ralph?) but by doing so, and I mean ALL of the people involved in these petty squabbles, you are fuelling it. You are looking (again, ALL) like berks. Starting new threads that will only prolong the idiocy is crazy. I will not be surprised if one starts called "p iss off liana you patronising hag" now, but you know what? Its not worth anything, and these threads should be treated as such. I wouldnt bother involving myself in any of this, but I want it to stop, and i know for a fact that i am speaking for at least a dozen other members who have emailed me asking if we can do anything at all to put a halt to this, and get back to the fun we used to have. A spat every now and then can be very titillating as we all have found in the past - this has now degenerated into the worst kind of bitching and bullying, there is no humour, very little truth, and no understanding in any of it. ABC do not have moderators. It relys on the maturity and responsibility of decent people to keep a cap on this kind of thing. ABC are also not responsible for emails that are twatted about between members, and anyway, are incapable to stop it, unless it was proved (and i believe the case you are talking about was hazy in the extreme with its link to ABC?) that ABC is responsible. Then I assure you, Messrs. Cook and Gardiner would be on it like a ton of bricks. Now PLEASE, let this be an end to it, for everyones sake, not least your own.
jude
Anonymous's picture
may i go to the toilet now please?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
No. You can hold it and wait til breaktime. Now spit that gum out and sit down.
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
Hazy!!! What are you talking about? The police were involved and they monitored the site for a while. When it all went off you (yes you Liana) took the piss out of me big time and were well out of line along with a few others (you know who you are). You never apologised and nor did Cook and Gardiner (I admire you all) who also knew all about it because I pointed it out to them. It was one of the sorriest episodes in the site history. I kept with the site because I recieved huge support from just about everyone else. Get your facts right Liana PLEASE, that is all I ask. Ralph
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Im retiring from this in utter bafflement. I have absolutely no idea why you are going down this road. Waves goodbye to Ralph, and shakes head. Hey, I tried. Suit yourself.
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
Hysterical...
Paul Mann
Anonymous's picture
Yes, we think you definitely are. Can somebody slap this Ralph character please? The salery (!) with fantastic perks is paying for you to do this?
Henstoat
Anonymous's picture
Hmmm. Contempt breeds contempt. If you wish to prolong the life of something that has already outlived its welcome, the surefire best way of doing so is to come in with the, "I'm sick and tired of people doing this" position. You thus urge the participants to begin defending themselves again, and since attack is the best form of defence, the show goes on. Not saying you're wrong, Liana, but as you ably point out, who is wrong and who is right doesn't matter - one must understand the nature of the reactions. And if you really wish for these arguments to die, they must surely be left to die. Or we might experiment with different methods... I would advise Ralph not to try to convince AJ of the absurdity of her latest position - those to whom it is already obvious you don't need to convince and those to whom it has validity won't be swayed - that includes AJ herself. You know she's only out to annoy you, or possibly to prove to herself that she's better than you. Since there's no way you can prove to her otherwise, there's little need to defend yourself against her.
Topic locked