"The problem of ABCTales must be addressed."

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
"The problem of ABCTales must be addressed."

In a *startling* speech today, Prime Minister Tony Bleugh addressed the problems afflicted the nation's primary online publishing site ABCTales.

"It's not good enough that our writers should spend all day at each other's throats. It not good enough that potential ABCTalers are scared off by the sheer greed and corruption of the few. It's not good enough that people children in fear at the latest outbreak of violence. This government pledges to clean out the system and pursue peace.....and justice....and freedom....for all users of the site, so that we can truly be proud of our men and women of the arts. I won't rest until that is done."

The Prime Minister's speech received mixed reactions - one elder member commented, "It needed to be said. This site's gone from bad to worse in the time I've been here. You can't leave your sets unlocked anymore or go for a banter around the forums after dark. It's not safe for the children. I welcome any changes."

One key participant in the forums said that what the Prime Minister said ultimately amounted to censorship: "He's failed to think through the implications. How do you bring about a regime change without victimising so many innocent people?"

ABCTaler Henstoat laughed and laughed and laughed, until he was shot.

Troll - De - Roll
Anonymous's picture
Alas alack, he was the only one who did.
Henstoat
Anonymous's picture
*Bang!* Yeaghhuuugargle.
Henstoat
Anonymous's picture
*Bang!* Yeaghhuuugargle.
Cat Dweezil
Anonymous's picture
'So long as somebody gets a laugh out of it, what the f.uck?' -- Frank Zappa, Guitar Player's "Mother of All Interviews" part 2
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
I tried to cover you Hen but got caught in the crossfire. Someone tried to induce me with some Finnish bullshit. Youll make it Butch.. 'Who are those guys'
Troll - De - Roll
Anonymous's picture
Induce you??????????
Henstoat
Anonymous's picture
You know what they say about inductions these days. Ah, well. We can be martyrs and pioneers and stuff. While I'm still here, I could try writing my own obituary. Hey! That gives me an idea for a new thread of the kind Jay was asking for below!
Jay
Anonymous's picture
I think I have just adressed hopefully most of those problems on about six threads back but I am so slow have only just posted it is on AJ first thread to do with Rluth know I have spelt that name wrong but time has caught up with me on writing that last thread so do hope you will go back and read as I have tried my best to be helpful to all as started at 10am and like I said have just posted...
Topic locked