63 posts / 0 new
Last post

*waves cheerily*

'Hellooo'

Elf
Anonymous's picture
Did you Missi?...I must be going blind, then.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
You're really not getting the hang of this Elfun are you, I was being silly. Perhaps you should just stick to the techie bit. No, no forget that, you'll only misread me again and be miffed.
nolegshpider
Anonymous's picture
Hi Fish... you sound positively sparky.. nice to hear from you. Who is coming on the 15th? Are we going to get something of a reunion. I am planning to be there.. having missed the last 2 times.
nolegshpider
Anonymous's picture
... yup.. Tan63 too.. welcome back. Have you really been away for long tho sister Tan??!!!
Morsty Le Pert
Anonymous's picture
... I find the thought of fish teaching someone to drive rather frightening. Mirror, lippy, (man)oeuvre. You probably won't believe this but whilst out today I found myself wondering where you had got to and decided that I would start a petition thread demanding your return when I got home. I didn't realise my thought waves could travel such distances and you beat me to it. Nice to see you back ... Can't stop - have to get ready to take Mrs. Stormy out on the tiles and I haven't mailed wolfie yet either. I can feel her claws slowly extending ...
fish
Anonymous's picture
aha that's what it was then stormy ... i felt a compulsion i could not identify ...
Liana
Anonymous's picture
*rushes in from school* Hurrah! *splashes voddie in several glasses and hands them round with a big grin*
fish
Anonymous's picture
... and a sign for tan .... *waves "small blue thing" received on last birthday*
fish
Anonymous's picture
hey pesky .... surprise!!!! *glugs voddie*
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Awwww, Fishcake, how truly marvellous! How're the sprogs? How's Bert? How's the garden? How's the WORDCOUNT?? *quaffs Guinness*
tan63
Anonymous's picture
: ) now i'm convinced!
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
What are you doing with Guinness in clogland - shouldn't it be takes toke? I'm in sunny Brighton so mine's a Babycham.
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
I'll have you know I go to great lengths to obtain my Guinness, TC. *affronted* You can get the Other Stuff anywhere...
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
'Runs around Walthamstow in famous red pants drinking a large glass of Shiraz and kissing old ladies..' Bless you and welcome home. Ralph x
Jmparisi
Anonymous's picture
Where is Colnel Mustard and Professor Plum when you need them most? Sorry, that was random... I just felt transported into the movie "Clue"
L S Lowry
Anonymous's picture
what a joy to ave t'fish back. ah painted loads o pictures once. or was it one picture loads o times...? can't for t'life o me remember. Got to go - ahm off ter spark me clogs.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Yes, isnt it a joy Mr Lowry? Here, have some vodka and put a grin on those dour old chops.. Jmparisi... it was in the bedroom, with the candlestick.
Jmparisi
Anonymous's picture
oooh... that sounds oddly appealing and kinky.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Do you mind? I am a middle aged woman with grey hair and wrinkles Justin dear. *pulls tweed cardi around bosoms*
Jmparisi
Anonymous's picture
hmmm... God bless us, please, Mrs. Robinson...
L S Lowry
Anonymous's picture
tweed cardi? oooh... that sounds oddly appealing and kinky
Liana
Anonymous's picture
I have several.. they all look the same from a distance...
Jmparisi
Anonymous's picture
who said anything about afar? it would be very, very close...
L S Lowry
Anonymous's picture
fish is far too young and foxy for tweed
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Indeed she is..... we are having a joint birthday party next year. I will be forty, she of course, will be 26, and decked in pink ostrich feathers.. :o)
L S Lowry
Anonymous's picture
you young foxes all look the same from a distance. where's mah specs...
Jmparisi
Anonymous's picture
I guess I took my joke a bit too far...? lol
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
Its a well known fact that Liana has a smashing pair of knockers. (sorry, too much shiraz)
S L Sowry
Anonymous's picture
shouldn't it be yahoo@fish? shouldn't it be imbiberyfishbone? shouldn't it be ivoryfishome_again? shouldn't it be i'veareeferfishstoned? shouldn't it be
S L Sowry
Anonymous's picture
Ralph, I dunne-o I've never seen Liana's door.
Lord Bloomsbury
Anonymous's picture
Show a litle bit of respect you little oik or you'll be back in the workhouse.
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
You are right Lord Bloomsbury. Can I have some gruel please and can I come and lick your silverware clean as a pennence? Please.
Jay
Anonymous's picture
Fish truely!!! lovely!!! to see you back have only just seen the thread as haven't been around much lately but glad to know you feel in such great form as well. Liana can I come to yours and Fish's birthday please as I have lots of lovely new clothes waiting in my wordrobe for just such an occasion, promise I'll do my best to be the life and soul of the party...
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Of course you can Jay .. you must wear something pink and fluffy though.. :o)))
chant
Anonymous's picture
yes, can we have a bit of respect for the return of Ivoryfishbone, please? welcome back, whopper hopper bottom woman! hip hip hu... now why are you looking at me like that?
Jay
Anonymous's picture
Oh goodie goodie I'm into pink at the moment. Thanks Liana...
pioden
Anonymous's picture
*waves back* ;-)
fish
Anonymous's picture
aaaargh ... look at that ... so rusty i forgot to put my email addy in ... so ... how is everyone?
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
* blows kiss *
fish
Anonymous's picture
hey there my old sidekick type chum ...
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
been keeping you chair warm... would you like me to blow the dust off your desk?
pioden
Anonymous's picture
good to see you back fish ;-)
Terri Mann
Anonymous's picture
Can it REALLY be....
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
All we need now is for that nice old geezer to return, y'know, the one with Nursie and the pink flanel. Oooh, and dear Phyllis...
fish
Anonymous's picture
yeah why not? and call stromy round for a cup of tea too ... where is my pencil???
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
we got rid of the pencils. white board and nobo pens now.
fish
Anonymous's picture
who else terri? i am back and bursting with joy after my break ... yes i know dead bodies and all that ... but ... where is that old bat liana?
fish
Anonymous's picture
nobo pens????? *looks pale*
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
painting the walls in her new house.
Terri Mann
Anonymous's picture
About the dead body........is it, err, you know, umm......DEAD?

Pages

Topic locked