fruitloop

76 posts / 0 new
Last post
fruitloop

definition of: fruitloop

1. a friend that makes you laugh
2. term of endearment

aw bless thanks brown nose. Wish I could return the compliment.

andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
Do you actually believe that 'immaturity' stuff Missi, or do you just say it to provoke a reaction from Hen? For what it is worth, I tend to trust Liana's judgment quite a deal, and she says that both of you are extremely nice in person.
stormy
Anonymous's picture
Aj is the grand(mother)master of maintaining an argument using insult just as Hen is the junior champion at Havingthelastword. Wonder who will crack first? My guess? Mate in four.
Hen
Anonymous's picture
Self-belief?!? I must have misheard that. Self-belief is a very good thing to have, and hence something I would very much like to have. I note you're ducking the issue. Do you want me to try to behave maturely, or like the rest of you? Should I have mimicked AJ's behaviour, or should I have done my usual thing? Tell me the forum rules.
Hen
Anonymous's picture
Hmm. Two minutes without a response. He must be composing a mighty long epistle on the Paul White on the Night thread. Wonder if it begins, "I'll tell you about integrity!"
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
hahahahahahaha I was actually taking a shower Jon, I have to go to see the doctor shortly, no doubt so he can tell me to die, I'll report back as soon as possible.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Oh well I know it's gonna be a BIG disappointment to some, but I ain't at deaths door. I have a very slow heart rate (35 bpm) which apparently means I could last as long as , hmm...maybe another 40yrs!
Liana
Anonymous's picture
hurrah!
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Yipppppeeeeeeeeee!
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
Come on girls, let's flash our tits and see if we can get George bump started....
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
YES !!!
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Yippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Liana
Anonymous's picture
*rootles around ankles for boobs*
Pioden
Anonymous's picture
ah ha *slowly untwists the fastening - gently tugs the end - releases pressure of uplift - flops to floor *
AJ
Anonymous's picture
OOps brown nose, did somebody pinch yer dummy? Modern dictionary....needs updating....oh dear and this definition comes from the Urban Dictionary. Not modern enough for a baby without it's dummy? PS for the record would sooner be called a 'bittter old fruitloop' than a defunct non entity. Have a nice day.
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
While Stormy is the absolute perfect forum contributor. Has no loyalty to anyone, never entices an argument, never keeps a disagreement going longer than it need, is always polite and hospitable, is certainly far cleverer than the rest of us but tries his hardest not to let it show. In short, he is the only voice of reason. If only we could have more Stormies on these threads they wouldn't be in the state they are now.
Felicity
Anonymous's picture
This thread's right up my street. Crikey Missi, it doesn't take long for you to get to doc's and back.
Hen
Anonymous's picture
"the orifice that you assume to be of a higher intelect" Please explain to us all what this super-intelligent orifice is! They generally aren't known for their 'intelect'.
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
*feels a bit like Leslie Grantham after that and apologises to fellow cast members*
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
My doctor's surgery is 300yds from my house, it's a small town, about a mile and a half in diameter. *Falls to knees and starts scouring around for abandoned tits*
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
Listen for the one yelling "Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" George, dead give away! (sorry flash)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
That almost qualifies for a 50 quid payout, Racey.
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
What makes me laugh about you two (and others who expend this much energy on people they don't like) is the truism ' you are one-half of every relationship that you indulge yourself in'. Keep this going for long enough and your personalities (in a real physical and metaphysical sense) will absorb enough of each other subconciously to affect your daily lives... Choose the people that you interact (in a prolonged manner) with carefully!!! Talking about perfect users of forums... Justyn would top my list. He understands the above and is very selective about who and what about he engages with.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Whatever am I thinking of? I almost let this gem slip past me. >> Author: Mykle (---.server.ntli.net) Date: 05-05-04 15:31 ...ABC threads have improved a lot recently ... << I don't suppose that would be due to the departure of Stufart and Dicko, plus the fact that YOU have been overtly inactive and Jon doesn't have anyone to bounce off on ABC, would it?
Emma
Anonymous's picture
If we're talking about tits, I'm very proud of the fact that mine are still very much intact after breast feeding three kids. Firm as the day...
Hen
Anonymous's picture
"others who expend this much energy on people they don't like..." It really doesn't use up that much energy. A quick peak at the threads in question every now and then (while I'm working at the old PC,) and a half-arsed reply. As everyone well knows, it's very healthy to hold nothing but contempt for someone - brings some balance to your life, especially if you hold too many people in too high an esteem, as I tend to. Trouble is, I usually feel guilty about holding contempt for someone, because most people, if flawed, are good at heart. AJ, I can heartily say, has never given the slightest impression to me that she deserves anything except contempt, so I can indulge in it guilt-free. And as her AJ herself, she loves the chance to attack people because, aside from a few cliched right wing war-cries, she hasn't got anything else to say. People like me give her a raison d'etre.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
OMG! Are you gonna show us, Em?
1legspider
Anonymous's picture
It is healthier to hold 'behaviours' you approve of rather than people in esteem. Even the best of have their bad moments. Unless you actually derive pleasure in showing contempt, how are your stock responses going to encourage anything different in those you tangle with? Perhaps you do enjoy being holier than thou...
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
Could just be that some older members are changing their attitude :o) Author: Mississippi (213.78.171.---) Date: 06-03-03 17:07 Yeah well, when somebody behaves like a scumbag to me they are finished, in spades. The only thing I want from them is their death certificate. No, I ain't bitter, I'm just fresh out of forgiveness, and got better things to do with my time than mend fences with ar.seholes that just keep wrecking them.
Rokkitnite
Anonymous's picture
A fruit loop is a type of sweet, me old fruit.
Hen
Anonymous's picture
My responses aren't, of course, going to encourage anything different. But then, neither does me behaving well, nor being absent for a long time. The 'legend' of Henstoat (which, like all legends, pays little heed to the reality,) will seemingly be a part of the ABC forums forever, as an eternal pool of stagnant comedy for lame-brained trolls to draw jokes from. Don't see how it's related to being 'holier than thou' - I would think someone who felt that way would make a point of completely ignoring anyone who put them down, rather than bringing themselves down to their critic's level, as I so readily do.
Radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Emma, you've destroyed my mental image of you.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Mykle you tosser, I don't need you to highlight my best moments, what ever do you think it will do for my reputation? I rather like the sentiments in that quote though, and it WAS a winner in the 'Plain English' competition.
faithless
Anonymous's picture
ha ha. still here, the dear...
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
Just thought you might enjoy a reminder of the good old days, George.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
I don't need reminders, I've got every interesting thread there's ever been, saved in my archive. I'm presently indexing them so I can slap you down on any topic at the press of a button.
s.d
Anonymous's picture
eads down....rememeber what goes round comes around unless its one of the PrOphETs and in which case all hell brakes loose...karma if you like..
Not So Wicked
Anonymous's picture
Are you saving my present incarnations as Mat the mathmatician and Phil the philosopher too?
Jeff Prince
Anonymous's picture
Emma - I never doubted you for a second.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Radio, I'm so sorry, did you think I was an unwed nymph or something?!!! Please, I'd love to know what your mental image was!!!!
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Emma, Somehow, I had at first resorted to thinking of you as a woman wearing a scant bikini at a Motor Show in Birmingham. I can see now, I was mistaken.
AJ
Anonymous's picture
"When are you going to realise that you just aren't cutting, or witty, or funny? You just ramble incoherently, mixing in a few tired insults. Do you even know what a brown nose is? Please hurry up and die, for the sake of humanity, AJ. No, really." Oh dear have really got you on the run now haven't I, brown nose. So sorry to disappoint you but I am in exceedingly good health physically. Mentally you haven't got a chance.......even with your alleged high educational intellect. Please feel free to post your thoughts and feelings though..........they always say tis good to talk when mentally disturbed. Have a nice.......
Emma
Anonymous's picture
hehehehehe that'll make em all laugh on here. I'm all stretch marks, Radio!!
Radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Stretching is good for your circulation.
Hen
Anonymous's picture
"they always say tis good to talk when mentally disturbed..." You'd know, shitferbrains.
A Nob Server
Anonymous's picture
Hen, on the 24th at 19.50 on the Check This Out thread did you or did you not write: "Paul is inconsistent - I see him making efforts to be reasonable and explain himself, but also losing his rag, and making excuses for aggressive behaviour that don't quite gel. "But you lot are kidding yourselves if you think you're any different. You've all got your own agendas and campaigns that you can't shut up about. TRY PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH AND *NOT* POSTING JUST TO LET OFF STEAM AT SOMEONE. - then lying to yourselves about your reasons for doing that." Because if so then surely even you can spot the irony in your behaviour since the 24th.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Thanks for your 'support' Jeff.
fish
Anonymous's picture
oh dear ... why are you doing this? it's the kind of thing my kids say to each other ... give over will you?
Emma
Anonymous's picture
p'raps it turns them on eh?
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
then they should get a room and do it privately.
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
Hen, You and I have never fallen out, and I don't intend to start now, but you're wrong about AJ. She truly is a lovely human being. Nobody could write children's stories like she does without being a child of the heavens herself. I'm not saying she won't fight her own corner if attacked, she will give as good as she gets, but don't let that fool you. She probably won't thank me for saying it, but she's as soft as shit, loves children and is terrific fun to be around. Remember, we often find that people who don't possess a course streak very often possess a cruel one. AJ has never been cruel, it's just not in her nature. I'm proud to call her friend.

Pages

Topic locked