My first short story

1 post / 0 new
My first short story

Randy was working late one night as he owns the bar, Late Rock. It is a stripper bar.
Randy was a tall slim student with dark hair, and brown eye's.

Randy spoke to himself "Jesus fucking christ it's late, I should go home" then he heard a loud bang. there was something knock on the back door, he knew very well not to open it, but for some reason he wanted to open it. Walking through the kitchen, where lots of broken bottles and spoiled food laid on the ground he opened the door, but there was no one there so he closed the door and locked it, then again, BANG! BANG! BANG! He opened and there was a note on the ground he picked it up and read it

"Dear Randy, you may not remember me but when were kids you picked on me a lot so not it is my turn"

There was a loud shatter. Randy turned spooked by the noise of glass breaking, he ran into the lounge and the window was broken, and standing there was a small man, he had glasses, zits and brown hair and such an awful stench that Randy could already smell it just looking at him, then he remembered who it was his name was Joel.

Joel was a student at N.Y.H.S 5 years ago. Randy and his friends always picked on him for being different, as Joel was gay.

"Remember me know you fucking asshole? Remember you and fucking Brian, Dane, and Steve" Joel yelled. Joel then turned around as if he was going to leave, and then quickly turned back at Randy BANG!

Randy fell to the ground bleeding outside of his leg he was shocked and unable to move.

Joel walked up to Randy and whispered in his ear "Revenge"

Joel walked out the front door and threw what was a match in the bar.

The bar caught up in flames the booze was all over the place as that is why Randy was working late. The flames got higher and hotter and Randy started to sweat. Something has to be done, but it as too late the liquor cabinet fell atop Randy crushing his instantly. Joel got away with this; nobody ever figured out it was Joel who committed this murder. .