Slogan Writers Wanted

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Slogan Writers Wanted

Hi All
I have a baby brand called GoochiCoo www.goochicoo.com. It's just launched into Mothercare and goes into the supermarkets in June. it's a baby brand with nappitude that's fluent in Gurgle. I'm looking for slogan ideas to add to the collection. Our best sellers are Been Inside Nine Months, A bottle Of House White and Food Critic. Will pay for ideas used.

thanks

please e-mail suggestions to velvetart@btinternet.com

Onlywords (ged backland)

Hi ged What a vision you have for your baby brand. How about Rocked Star for bedding? tinygirl x
Thanks Tinygirl I'll pop a cheque in the post for that one thankyouverymuch If anyone wants to see some product Mothercare have some in right now just go in and ask them to point you to GoochiCoo - The Brand Everyones Gurgling About. Come on you lot there's a quid in it for you! get writing thanks ged backland

Ged Backland

High on Talc Cash Test Dummy Rosehip and Gripe Water Shaken not stirred Spoilt Rotten My other buggy is a Ferrari (Sticker for buggies & prams) Crawling Towards Greatness Sitting on the shoulders of giants They love me yeah, yeah, yeah! I was happy as a bump... but I have a pushy Mum Piddles, poops & windypops, puke jets & snot rockets I give my parents all of these and empty out their pockets. What are you gonna do about it?... Im adorable! Mum's the word When mum asked Dad for 12 inches that would keep her up all night. I bet he didn't think that meant me..... Milky Milky Looked a little tight to me.... So I came through the sunroof.
I think Glasto's after a job!!! :-) * P * :-) ( Read my blog! - www.oddcourgette.blogspot.com )
Topic locked