"Jane Fonda is a Traitor" by Redrecon

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
"Jane Fonda is a Traitor" by Redrecon

Please read this and leave your comments. I would like to see what everyone thinks about this.

http://abctales.com/story/redrecon/jane-fonda-traitor-history-lesson

i'm curious as to where you found this information?
Mainly through researching military records and keeping in contact with veterans who had personal knowledge of her actions.
Do you want comments about whether it's a good piece of writing or whether Jane Fonda is a good person? As a piece of writing, it communicates its message fairly succinctly. Whether or not someone is an American patriot isn't really very high up my list of reasons for why they should or shouldn't be considered great. I don't really think anything very much about Jane Fonda.

I feel that this has the touch of the urban legend about it. I don't believe that Jane Fonda behaved in this manner. She opposed the war, no doubt about that, and at times was vehement in her support for the North Vietnamese (who seem to have made a pretty good job of sorting out Vietnam since their victory) - but there's nothing wrong with that. I want to see a lot more evidence before I make up my mind.
Foster
Anonymous's picture
Writing's good. Disagree with subject matter. But the writing really is good, red.
Thanks for all of the comments everyone. As for TCook and RTavs, I'll try and find some more concrete evidence.
Topic locked