Beach house in Crete / Perfect for writers

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Beach house in Crete / Perfect for writers

Good morning fellow writers!

For the past two summers I spent a couple of weeks at this amazing beach house in Southern Crete, Greece and I thought I should share it with you. It is quiet, 2 minutes walk from the most gorgeous beach, great price, great facilities and a very inspiring setting for writers :-) Plus, the owner is also a writer himself and always loves accommodating and getting to know writers. In other words, sort of an unofficial writers' residency. I was so fascinated by the place I felt I should recommend it to you all.

You can check it out here and it's also available on Air BnB (that was where I booked)

http://three-rock.blogspot.co.uk/

Happy summer to all!

That looks amazing and thank you for posting about it! How far is it to the nearest shop/restaurant etc? 

This is a rather secluded place (that's why I thought it was so awesome for focusing and writing in peace) but there is a taverna/cafe two minutes walk away. It has great food (amazing fresh fish and home-grown vegetables), drinks, coffee etc. If you need to get supplies you would have to drive to the nearest village, which is about a 15 minute drive away. Let me know if you go, I'd love to know what you thought!