Last post
spaghetti_si's Monday Morning

This poem will hit home for many readers:

Monday Morning

http://www.abctales.com/abcplex/viewstory.cgi?s=5980

Great job, si.

spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Thanks Barry. Not sure about the ending though.
Microchrist
Anonymous's picture
Monday mornings! How I loathe them! A monday is two sundays long...
sigh
Anonymous's picture
I hate Mondays so much. Sunday is a wasted day, it just is the day of getting ready to work. I shout four day weeks. Why not start work on Tuesday and finish on Friday.
brones
Anonymous's picture
sorry but this has nothing to do with what the topic is - can anyone tell me exactly what you are supposed to do with 'create my abc set list??? - i am not sure if it is just for the titles of my poems and stories or id it is for topics within my poems and stories!! any suggestions??? cheers brones
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Hey Brones, the ABC list is just the name of the set of poems. I create a list with the name of what my post will likely include. I got " Does Love Really Exist?" set and basically all my love stuff goes in there. Just create a name that you want for it, it has nothing to do with your stories or poems unless you choose for it to be about the topics in your poems. Hope I helped * Confused myself*
brones
Anonymous's picture
thanks very much hi! - i have read a few of your poems and stuff - really good - iam only just beginning (although at 21 i should have a good few interesting memories in my head0 anyway - you have helped me a lot thank you brones
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Thanks Brones. Glad I helped. Happy that you liked my stuff. Oh I remember when I was 21. Damn that was four years ago. Time flies etc...
Topic locked