Review Gallery

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Review Gallery

So here is the proposal see. What you do if your tired of the lmited voting thing and want to know more about the whole story/poem bag, is cat and paste a poem that say raises a question then dissemble it as an exercise. The poet doesn't know it's here by the way, so in itself that's exciting too.
I'm bored with the 1-5 business anyway, firstly there's not a 0 and that's a number too, and they don't have little labels attached to them all.

Anyway let's suck it and see. The stone may move from the dark cave that is our poetry.

I explore
secret, long
deserted valleys,
make unseen tracks
to find deep buried pleasure, slip,

lip-soft across your skin:
topping
the rise, break
like the sun,
about
your peak

and lock in my chest
the treasure
of your sleeping smile
lest I forget
awaking

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PS. for all you forum purists, this is writing from elsewhere, is it not.

Martin T
Anonymous's picture
What is this anonymous nonsense....why all the mystery....give us an idea of your motivation.....is it a power thing ?
w
Anonymous's picture
"Power is people in anonymous masses seen on screens and thwarting the overclasses." ? Who said that? Who is out there, subterfuge or surfeit, trick or treat? Looking for words to replace ratings on one level on another testing the water, checking the strength of feeling in this subtextual underworld. Ever listened to Subterranean Homesick Aliens swooping down in country lanes, well this may be the equivalent of subtexting surfsick aliens just trying to make a decent connexion. Maybe I should grow up and get myself a decent login and not waste this ardent village's time.
w
Anonymous's picture
"Power is people in anonymous masses seen on screens and thwarting the overclasses." ? Who said that? Who is out there, subterfuge or surfeit, trick or treat? Looking for words to replace ratings on one level on another testing the water, checking the strength of feeling in this subtextual underworld. Ever listened to Subterranean Homesick Aliens swooping down in country lanes, well this may be the equivalent of subtexting surfsick aliens just trying to make a decent connexion. Maybe I should grow up and get myself a decent login and not waste this ardent village's time.
stormy
Anonymous's picture
I see you till talk in riddles despite the name change
Martin T
Anonymous's picture
What the f**k was all that about ?
x ray
Anonymous's picture
@ @ @ @ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ From xrated at the forum.net to what went before. Surely words ought to be used in their entire structure unless abbreviated. Maybe writers who write or read them ought to be expressing themselves in the x rated thread? After all these mini literary discussions are not rated or censored by the cherrypickers or editor 73 or are they. However back to the cause and meaning of this thread. Does anyone think the piece "I explore" has a naturalistic streak that flows the read into a lanscape of rise and fall? l**e from, X RAY
Martin T
Anonymous's picture
Did you swallow a dictionary this morning ?.....enough of this verbose nonsense...........
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
I have to agree with martin and our feathered friend, w should be awarded a bag of cherries for talking the biggest load of unintelligible shite on the discussion boards! I don't know what he/she is on but I'm sure it's terminal, see a doctor quick!
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Forget the work, the only thing around here that needs analysing is you! Are there any bio-chemists on the site that need a bit of practice?
Martin T
Anonymous's picture
w....I have no objection to engaging in debate...my earlier abuse was born out of frustration...you wear a cloak of anonymity which does annoy, I'll admit. I assume you put your piece on this forum as you have objections to the tradtional way of posting on this site, I guess it's your right to do that. I liked the piece by the way and I'm sure it stands a chance of being cherrypicked...which you do not want. Why the objection to the cherry ? I just had a cherry and it was a real boost, I'm hoping to eventually have a bowl full. I don't know why the site was started but I enjoy it, enjoy reading the work of others, some great, some poor ... If you do object to that work is rated on this site...you do have the right not to use it...most people seem to enjoy it and if it encourages people to write...surely that's not a bad thing.
stormy
Anonymous's picture
it's not his piece martin as should be apparent from the other threads and if you keep up to date with the last 10 etc. I see you are back in full swing missi. 'W' is on a mission, secret unto himself, but it seems to be something to do with editor 73 and copying and pasting. he reminds me of martin the MANAGER (shudder) only the dictionary he swallowed is smaller. I shall watch with interest.
Martin T
Anonymous's picture
thanks for putting me straight on that Stormy....i'm with you on the other martin point.....i
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Not quite sure what you allude to Stormy but I hasten to add I'm not on a suicide trip so I encourage everybody to brush up their sense of humour and try to be a bit tolerant toward a sad bastard with time on his hands. I'll try and do the same!
Al lude
Anonymous's picture
..............i
A woman's touch
Anonymous's picture
Ah, to hear you blather on you'd think you were on to something. Just explain it all a little more clearly. Ah go on.
stormy
Anonymous's picture
I've been watching but the bank of england cut my interest rate so I became bored with the same old tosh. stormy in a teacup. roll on holiday. 12 hours to go.
CPA
Anonymous's picture
Phew! Seems that "w" thankfully has shifted his beguile and brain drain over to Forum No 5. Nobody goes in there much anyway so good riddens. Now what happens here in this fearless Thread. Writing form St Elswhere. Our diseperate and diverse voices are that I'll swear. These chatty, scatty little lines in the small time between the true "Werk", might be it's leaning now. Who knows? Who dares? Like holidays before us, some x factor is packed in the case with the necessaries. CPA
DR TONY WARP-BLAG
Anonymous's picture
A five year old could understand it!
Topic locked