Murder Witness

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Murder Witness

I am lucky. My office overlooks a beautiful park. The views are spectacular all year round. Until today...
Today a murder was committed just yards from my office window. It happened five minutes after I arrived. A young woman it seems was jogging in the park when she was brutally stabbed to death....
The noise of the fax machine, telephones and the chatter of colleagues drowned out any screams, if indeed she did scream. I heard nothing.
I was either too busy or too lazy to open the blinds before starting work, therefore I saw nothing...
The police are searching for witnesses - the park is usually quite busy at 8.30 in the morning. Surely somebody must have seen or heard something? ....or are they , like me, relieved in their own little way that, for whatever reason, they were not witness to a murder....

Ralph
Anonymous's picture
Christa I used to live oppisite Victoria Park and have written about it several times, its one of my favorite places in London. It is truly terrible what has happened and I can see your point about hoping that there was not a witness to the incident, but for this awful crime to be solved a witness must come forward. I love Victoria Park and have so many fond memories of it. Its tarnished now for everyone who visits it. It is very sad. Ralph
Topic locked