Perfect Day

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Perfect Day

So... you get to do whatever you like today - what would it be?

I would fly to L.A for a romantic meal with a friend, followed by.....and then a conversation discussing the feasibility of life changing decisions.
stay in bed and watch cartoons.

Enzo
Anonymous's picture
I'm with Maddan, I'd love to have an all-dayer with the X-Men cartoons of the early 90's, but today isn't so bad - I'm working from home. I'll take that over an office. In a perfect world I would be in a hostel somewhere in Europe...maybe Poland, I like Poland...listening to some oddball's life story and wondering where I'll go next. Maybe Slovenia or Croatia. Ben.. www.thedevilbetweenus.com
Read a book. Drink some tea. Listen to some records. Play with cat. Have a walk. Make some dinner. Drink some more tea. Have a laugh with partner. Do a bit of writing. Have some nice conversations. Do some tidying up. Read some more. Send a few emails. Have a nice bath. Play with cat. Have some more tea. Climb into a freshly made bed.

Walk outdoors and witness the second coming. Mark 13:26-27: "And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven." I't be nice if that was today but if not, I'll settle for watching loads of episodes of "Inspector Morse" and "Dad's Army" then in the evening, a bottle of cava in a karaoke bar with my friends.

plenty of tea to start with, time to read the paper, a leisurely read of the papers, then off some lunch with mrs_t, maybe tapas, a stroll around an art gallery or exhibition, with a few coffee stops, a film in the afternoon, a few drinks afterwards...then a few more drinks back in the nest..
*And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory* Ugh, that's the last time I stick my tongue out to catch snowflakes!
When Wales won the Grand Slam! Although the way I felt the next day was faaar from perfect, lol...!
hmmmmm, I may be taking this in a slightly different vein to the others here because mine begins with... 'after the second blowjob I decided to let Kelly have a breather and went to get another beer, it was time I got up anyway' and ends with... "I know, David, but this is a team and you're still the captain so YOU lift the cup" I said, motioning for Becks to do his duty in spite of the chants and motioning to Kelly in the crowd she'd have to wait till after the press conference and yet another book signing before she could show Angelina that technique she'd discovered only that morning."
Is that Gary Kelly of Leeds or Alan Kelly of Blackburn Rovers? :-)
Ned Kelly of Gundagai!

it's Kelly Brook.. gaz and al were too busy playing the field and as for Ned... Ned's dead Can't give head and it goes with some regret to say that he's gone coz he knows a good helmet when he sees one!!! badda boom I thank you!
Topic locked