Books for Kenya

1 post / 0 new
Books for Kenya

We recently passed the 15,000 member mark here on ABCtales and the 15,000th member was one Rachel Mbulwa Mang'eli, who works in a children's library in Mombassa.

I wrote to thank her for her membership and asked if a present of some books for her library would be useful. Here is her reply:

It's a great pleasure to see that people are still interested in helping others,especially when you do not know the person you help.

Receiving children books would go a long way in helping the children and would be great for the Library. I would be more than happy to receive any donations,since one book only could make a big difference. Thank you so much. I would appreciate books on any subject say Dictionaries, Pictionaries, books on Animals, plants, Drawing books and activity books for children. I feel so honoured.

I am proud to have joined such a wonderful family,the ABCtales family. Long live ABCtales.

As for me,I have always had a dream of being a published Author,and would appreciate any help the ABCtales would accord me.

Once again thank you for your love for Mombasa Provincial Library's Children Section.

If you can help then please send your books to:

RACHEL MBULWA MANG'ELI
THE MOMBASA PROVINCIAL LIBRARY
P.O BOX 90283-80100
MOMBASA,KENYA

Please feel free to send your parcels directly to Rachel. I hope that she receives many many books!