Numby Pumby Poo

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
Numby Pumby Poo

This sin't a writing site. It was put here by Jesus so that anybody can tell their opinions.

My opinion is I don't think there was a DNA because Noahs Ark put animals on it and Adam and the dinosaurs invented apples in the Garden of Eating. That's my opinion.

There wasn't any men landing on the moon they just pretended. That's my opinion.

You can't stop me telling my opinions because that's AGAINST FREE SPEECH and going AGAINST FREE SPEECH is like when the Nazis killed Jesus.

I am going to tell you a lot more of my opinions and you can't stop me or you'll be NAZIS KILLING JESUS. That's my opinion.

Talk on. I'm listening.

My opinion is that you have taken the name Numby Pumby Poo in vein, jeez youse characters will shoot up with anything. That's my opinion. They don't even stop me telling my opinions here in the Maine Country Clu- Asylum for the Wealthily Insane. I am allowed "a rubberized clockwork I-Pad and innumerable soft furnishings". It says so in the prospectus. That's a fact and in my opinion it's true. Free Speech is Impulsory here in the United States of Murrica, anyhoo. If you don't like that, that makes you like when Jesus killed the Nazis, so you're probably a Baptist or at least Episcopalian. That's my opinion.
Just watch it, Munby Pumby Poo IV. I've got my opinions on you. It's people like you that give decent asylums a bad name, like HITLER, which is as bad as you can get, except for Osama Commie Democrat. In my opinion homofaguals won't go to no heaven. That's my opinion and Jesus too.
Yeah well, I think you are denial about your homofagualness, that's why you pretend to be a republic man. You're probably a democretin, too. Nothing wrong with the name Hitler, we've got 3 in here at the Asylum for the Wealthily etc. And TEN Napoleons. It's okay tho' because the Director of Patient Welfare believes in Angels and that's my opinion. No-one cares about Jesus' opinion unless it's the same as their own and that's my opinion. 'I'd rather have a good onion, than a bad opinion.' Rufus T. Carbuncle (He's my Carb Uncle, that's my opinion).
BTW, my Carb Uncle is related to Mr Potato Head on the Jersey Side.
That's my Dad, he's probably forgotten he created it. He has a lot of senior moments. Delete away, he'll never notice!
Did they really give you an Ipad...?
I got this opinion that it was an Eye Pad, like pirates wear. Pirates all came from Atlantis and they were the first people on Earth after Adam and Eve. They all used to go about in space ships and one of them had a big nose. That's my opinion anyway.
opinion
NO IT'S NOT AN EYE PAD!!! In the prospecktuss they writ I-Pad so Eye no it's an I-Pad. AND we all got Fanny Pads! So there! You don't no nothing! That's my opinion. We got too Blackbeards here two and some guy who inventid Torrance. He says he's a pirate but I don't no what that has to do with golf. He looks like a geek. That's my opinion. Skuse me Eye forgot to turn on the spell Cheka. It's like the Grammar Secret Police only worse. That's my opinion and Stalin's. (He's here too in the next room to two of the three Hitlers). This is the bestest forum on ABCTales. That's my opinion.
Well join the crowd- ha ha and you just write as much opinion as yuh wantta- be happy to read em- it ert.. Yeah grammar police suck don' they?
Hmm, I've been thinking about the relationship between 'mad' in the UK and US sense and 'mad' in the US sense. It seems to me that the US composition of the two senses of 'mad' is right. Insanity is simply unresolved anger - I think expressing one's unresolved anger is a very good start to ... regaining composure. It's like trusting others to respond to it with feeling and composure. And, maybe a little irritation but that does not matter. It's ... irritation ... also soothing in that it shows a response but predominantly one of absorption rather than of repulsion. Bit like hitting a punchbag.

Why? Isn't that what they're there for?

BTW, Footsie dude, you do know that Pia has the 'hots' fo you, don't you? Jeezz, do i have to do everything around here?

Well, that would be telling. That's a bit forward, though. Be nice and gentle, like. Nothing rushed - no James Bond crap. Give her time.

Delete all above posts - hopefully she's asleep. Play it cool - you never know! Numdy dude - where are you? - advise footsie - what do yoiu think?

My god what a wake -up this morning! Who's talking? I'm pretty cool this morning and looking terrible as I always do in the morning and evening and all day ,so I don't know who's got the hots for whom. Anyway we have an upcoming election here- I certainly don't have time for hot chocolate right now. But I still like both cherries and raspberries. and I wouldn't mind an eyepad..but not a pirate...
Everybody is wrong, but that is my opinion.
I like Hot Chocolate, especially Emma.
Many apologies from The Maine Asylum for the Wealthily Insane. I was unable to reply as I had been in the Doctor Palin Straight Jacket. Here in the institution, they are very keen on the most modern methods to counteract homofagualness and democretinism. I can't say it has made me straight though, at least it didn't make me a Republic Man. That's my opinion. My advice to FTSE is to seek a second opinion. Most people have so many though, it's difficult to know which one is their second. My advice to Highhat is not to vote. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjJLTslWp_Q But that's the Bonzos' opinion.
Com'on "Footsie"- Toilet seats? Forum posts? WE've all got it anyway- choose your evil!I've got it so don't kiss me! hehe sorry couldn't resist... Pia ;D PS what IS this disease? Homofaguality? Sounds bad...must consult my netdoctor- I think it is a general screen illness- home screening..latest fad...diagnose yourself..doctor's out of work- DOOW
That is my second opinion-irreversable
Former Vice President Dick Cheney says there is no contradiction in advocating water-boarding (which simulates drowning and is considered by many to be a form of torture) and other extreme interrogation methods against suspected U.S. enemies while opposing those practices when used against American citizens Cheney, who is probably going to have to defend his authorising of the use of water boarding in court in the near future - was asked on NBC's "Today" show if he was embracing a double-standard, replied "These are not American citizens." So now we know; it wasn’t the fact that those being tortured were suspected terrorists that made it okay to torture them it was simply that they were not American citizens! It is a mystery to me how this man can be so beloved by the Republican Party who, surely hypocritically, also pretend to be staunch Christians… Love thy neighbour as they self so long as he’s a staunch American Republican. Looking at what's going on around the world it seems likely to me that we could all end up being judged in the very near future and it strikes me that a lot of Republicans who pretend to be Christians while supporting men like Cheney are in for a very hot time!
Can we talk about angels again?
I believe that Noah had DNA given to him from God to save all the perfect animals that we see today... that's my opinion. And you stole my idea for a forum (theories). Just kidding I don't care. Savannah

Sav

Just because you don't want to talk about angels again, makes me want too. why didn't angel get on the Ark? do they have DNA too?

Nicholas Schoonbeck

If you want this sort of forum in what they call the real world, all you have to do is stand on the Kilburn High Road for half an hour or so. But it's more comfortable at home. William Blake saw angels in the trees on Peckham Rye common and I don't think there was an ark there (although it would be a good place to build one when London goes under). He did probably have DNA though.

How are you feeling now, IV? Any better? Any calmer at least? I probably shouldn’t really be writing to you, but I just wanted to express a few opinions of mine own, if that’s okay within your thread, random or not while I don’t forget them. You see, I’m all for freaking out every now and then, so long as nobody gets physically injured or psychologically scarred in the process. In your freak-out, I don’t think anyone got hurt – in any way. Personally, I benefited from your freaking out, in actual fact. It prompted me into further planes of thought than would, otherwise, have been the case. Of course, if people respond negatively to any form of freak-out then, in my opinion, that can (underlined) indicate that they’re not comfortable about something in themselves and, rather than address that, they just repulse the ‘freaker-outer’. In my view, the recent riots in London and across the UK were in some ways quite a valid exercise, apart from the physical violence and terror that occurred in some places, as it has caused some politicians here to more openly talk about the outrageous behaviour of politicians and bankers etc. and how if they themselves have no morality then how can the rest of society be expected to; also, it has caused the UK police to assert more openly their fundamental belief in policing by consent rather than by ... oppression. Of course, there are other options to freaking out in representing a sense of outrage. The MP Chris Bryant has fought tirelessly to bring out into the open the whole phone-hacking scandal. This has, no doubt, within Westminster, rendered him something of a ‘socio-path’, but he has coped with that and not got ‘aerated’ by it. If no one ever freaks out or acts, in some way, on a feeling of outrage, then how will society ever move forward in any way if we have to be constantly poised and measured and perfect to those around us? The latter approach of course has considerable value but, if too remorselessly done, can get a bit too fricking ‘twee’ in my view. Society is constantly composed of the comfortable and the afflicted. That assumption/imposition of roles needs to be changed around sometimes, in all sorts of different ways. Finally - my last opinion(s) here - my own feeling is that the repeated image of the Nazis killing Jesus ... and sorry if I am stating the bleeding obvious ... is how you currently model your own (introspective and extrospective) world to yourself. In essence, you have the feeling, I think, that you’re trying to protect your ‘inner Jesus’ from a surrounding world that feels rather fascist and destructive. (I’m not a Christian, but I respect all forms of [inner and outer world] modelling as potentially useful and helpful.) My own view, just mine, just what I see in my mind’s eye, is that a few brave ‘angels’ have subtly interposed themselves between the Nazis that sort of surround you (remember that you are now ‘IV’) – the Nazis are still there, but they’re being observed now by the odd angel. In a sense, I hope you can now feel that you are living within a more rounded context and not just being assaulted by, for want of a better word, evil. If you ‘hit out’ now, say when you get a gland surge, you’ll never be quite sure if you’re ‘hitting out’ at a nazi or an angel. Let’s face it, there’s probably a bit of the nazi and of the angel in all of us – at some levels. (Hahaha, maybe I’m just talking about myself there!) That’s the kind of thing that makes us human, though, perhaps. Actually, I think that you have been shown by others here a little bit of, for want of a better word, care. (That’s a thing about evil is that it does lack care; but funnily enough, evil is quite self-corroding in that it not only lacks care for others it also lacks care for itself, because of course it can only really hate itself really. I’m not so much talking about self-care as something a bit profounder.) Where I feel you need to work now is in seeing the anger that you feel as a coping mechanism, a common reaction, to unacknowledgable sadness. Start to acknowledge it. Feelings flow into emotions – emotions flow into feelings – it’s not a one-way street from one to the other ... oh yes, in my view, just my view.

A delight to read your opinions- animan.. even though they aren't directed at me.. I hope you get response... sorry for butting in... oops
That was for the angels FTSE- DNA angels on Noah's Arc- they're still alive...????????????????????????????
okay, that’s good. Well done. Now, I want to say one final thing. Allow this: the nazis and the angels and Jesus are not now your inner and outer world. They are now all inside you. The nazis (anger) have been yelling at you, not from outside, but from inside. They are inside you – they are your anger at yourself. But now, they’re outnumbered by the angels in you. The anger has been killing the sadness in you – your Jesus. But now, let your Jesus (your sadness) embrace the nazis and the angels - all inside you. Peace, my friend.

You are so wise, footsie - we need more liike you. However, i think you need to get out more! lot so of love

Nonono, Animan, (is that like a werewolf? Half-animal, half man? Half Man, Half Biscuit?) Jesus killed the Nazis. I ate FTSE and produced Skunk as a result. Here in the Maine Asylum for the Wealthily Insane (those in the know call it the Maine), we have been experimenting with DNA splicing, stem cell research and hats for years. There are no angels in the Maine... Oh no, that's no angles. We're not allowed anything sharp. Thank you for taking an interest in the doings of us here in the Maine. In the Maine, I'd rather be in Philadelphia.
Kooooooooooool! Keep talking. I'm listening>

Oooh, that was weird - felt like I was being used as a channel - don't know who was talking and don't know who they were talking to - glad that's over. Anyway, glad you found the first part entertaining, Pia, at least. No worries about butting in - I was glad to hear what you had to say. I can't remember, IV; I think I came up with it as a combination of anima + man - I was quite into Jung in those days. 100, do you think we should migrate Nonsense Corp over from the Loose Goose and set up shop here? Maybe just bring over the Nonsense Circus, all the nonsense elephants of course, any of the silent-clapping monkeys (who haven't got an asbo - are there any?), the Nonsense Playgroup, and the Nonsense nonsense-research groups excluding perhaps the Anti-Silliiness consultative body and ... oh yes ... the Spanish Inquisition? Just a mad thought.

There ap[pears to be a P.S: P.S. You see, sadness is a multi-layered cake. You can work down through the layers (probably a waste of time) or you can do what I suggest above. Don’t know if it will work some – it’s Work In Progress. You’ve taken me to the edges of what I know (or at least, I think I know). But anyway, each sadness that we experience in life is not just a response in us to something around us at that time, an event, an occurrence, it is also what we are attracted to by previous sadnesses in us. The new sadness becomes a coping mechanism for a previous sadness in that it puts a layer between us and each previous sadness. The sadnesses, though, are each similar in type and content. ‘Evil’ ones will know – they’re cunning, little devils - what sadness-type we are open to because of our previous sadnesses, their sense of what they are like, and they will offer us, entangle us in, a new matching sadness or sadnesses. Poor fools, they see that as strengthening themselves. They think that that is how they will shed their own sadness – they think that this is how they will shed their own sadness by exporting their own worthless credit dervatives to naive others – initially, they may well feel it has worked, but, ultimately, they only add to, increase, multiply their own sadness.

My god Animan that was sad..
Nah ... pinch of salt ...

But I do think you are right about the sadnessness. It is likewise with happiness: you look back at happy memories and you become even happier or maybe just plain happy in the present.
Indeed - how right you are!!

I suppose I have this vague feeling that religion, psychology and possibly even sociology are variant forms of one core area of cohesion, social cohesion. They are all theories of social cohesion. They are of particular interest to the cohesive type. Maybe there are two types of self: the cohesive type and the anti-cohesive type. r, p and s have problems with the anti-cohesive and vice versa. I sometimes wonder if psychology is the worst culprit in that it has a habit of stating that such and such a behaviour or response is a human universal, just because it is generally displayed within a culture. I do wonder just how much cross-cultural psychological research ever takes place, much like the kind of things linguists do in their cross-language and cross-cultural research. I do wonder how much psychology creates universals by telling us they are universals – it does seem a very sloppy ‘science’.

Maybe it's the same with art, as opposed to skill. When art becomes simply a vehicle of soical cohesion, art dies - perhaps. Which kind of brings us back to the age0old question - what is Numby Pumby Poo and what is not?

religion is the worshiping of one god- that's not very socially cohesive methinks- psychology is a very sloppy science -yes and terribly westernized and exactly what it is-science without the theory just a lot of key answers to how we capitalist swines behave. Sociology I have no idea what is- another science maybe. We capitalist swine love proving theories and may even invent the proof by being very dialectic. Who said Marx? This theoretisising is Numby Pumby Poo but I like to be contrary- I am a nutcase.
The worshipping of one god doesn't seem, in my view, to militate against the cohesiveness of a religion. Society is not everybody - it is a group of people who make a point of sharing agreed truths. A society, in a way, confirms its cohesion by being in a position to ostracise or alienate those who question or disagree with those truths. A society defines itself as much by who it does not accept as by who it does accept. Religious societies do seem to operate by a 'if you're not with us, you're against us' kind of a paradigm. I could go on, but I think I'm getting boring.

Is he really? How splendid!

I am a pig and I know a lot about numby pumby poo. I wallow in it. Jesus is my personal farmer, not yours. I am happy that he is alive but I don't see why you should be. When I go to heaven I will get God's potato peelings. Every day in heaven will be a Sunday and Jesus and I will sing hymns from dawn until dusk. Every building will be a church and every pig (me) will get potato peelings. Sometimes I wonder why I stay alive when my real life begins after my death. If I had the brains of a human I'd make up some reason why I should stay here, but being a pig I'm far too intelligent for that. I embrace the captured-bolt gun and the slit throat. If I had hands I'd make bacon of myself right now. Thank you for listening.
Now, pig, think of something that really needs you to hang around for a while yet. I don't mean that as a joke - I really mean that. I need you. Your special other needs you. Don't run away quite yet, If you really wanted to run away, you really wouldn't have written the above. Things may look a bit crap right now, but think about next week or the week after tat. Get it. I'm not being funny. Now I'm worried about you. I don't want to be worried about you. I have quite enough to e worried about right now.

Topic locked