8th March

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
8th March

It's 8th March on Thursday. Does this day mean Anything special to you? Perhaps you have a certain memory connected to this date? Do you celebrate it or does the day pass just like any other day? Are you at all aware of what this day is?

I ought to have known you had a brother who was born on this date. Congratulations:) Happy Birthday Bro :)
I knew you two were singing from the same hymn sheet.

TVR

dear Sue the 8th of March has very little to do with hymn sheets as you must know when you really truly search yourself and a calendar !
Is it International Women's Day?

International Womans day, you girls have all the fun. Just because we have 364 boys days! You're just jealous! I'm going to have a creme de menthe to celebrate and a babycham and a snowball, so there! Maybe a gin and orange as well. Have a nice day.

I knew an International woman once, she must have been, she ate olives!

new Jolono I like this? julie x
ne HighHat Found it yes,international women's day Know it's not Easter yet!. Thought may been something do with church, not been so long now. FTSE happ birthday to you brother then. Me hope go to show "DreamBoats and Petticoats" mattinee,owing no glasses can;t wear yet,mine not going,get him take me by bus hope all be well. In The Theatre Royal Brighton,meet singer in cast "Terry Winstaley" Worthing on Facebook, wish him all the best in the world x factor great singer. julie x
It's a day to celebrate that women got the vote. It is also a day to focus on the fact that equal rights are not practised globally. We still have a distance to go but Women dare speak out Now and that is progress. Yes it is International Women's Day . I hope you all have a great day 8th March . I think everyone should celebrate :)
Topic locked