Font

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Font

I have tried very hard to read the messages but the font used is illegible.

Is it possible for me to change it on my computer or does it come from ABC's end?

Please email me direct and not on the board as I won't be able to read the reply!!

Thanks a lot

Judy

andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
Do you use a mac by any chance ? We have had this problem before and I think someone did manage to solve it. There is a thread somewhere called 'Imacs are rubbish' started by the otherwise sound Ivoryfishbone. (Maybe she meant to say Immac is rubbish...) Actually, as you're not able to read this, it is a bit of a pointless reply (as with all my stuff, he says, getting the knife in before any of the usual crowd)
Fecky
Anonymous's picture
Judy, Try copying and pasting what you want to read to WORD. You can do what you like with it the, I think????
Li anal
Anonymous's picture
and you missed the "f" off "off" *sigh* I need to get a life.....
iFB
Anonymous's picture
my friend the llama had this very same problem with Internet EXPLORER on a mac and has now switched to Netscape and the problem has disappeared ...
Li Anal
Anonymous's picture
Cos l aint the Llama :o)
iFB
Anonymous's picture
liana aint the llama ... the llama is another creature entirely (much taller) ... tho able to take the piss alright ...
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Don't llama's drink lots of beer, Fish? (I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could come up with lots of 'drinking like a Fish' jokes)
Topic locked