Tell me what u think of 'From the Death Of A Teenager.'

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tell me what u think of 'From the Death Of A Teenager.'

Hi, my alias is RichieDavid, but my real name is Richard O Connell. I have just joined ABC and have submitted the first draft of an auto-biographical novel I am working on, titled 'From the Death of a Teenager.'
The main reason I submitted my work is so that I could recieve some honest feed back from ordinary people from around the world and from different walks of life.
This is a story very close to my heart, but I realy feel that there is no point in writing it if, in the end, nobody wants to read it.
So, if you like my story, please give your opinion here. if not, do likewise. if enough people support my work I will submit furthur installments of my work.

Thank you

P.S Feel free to give me your opinion on my short story 'The Morality of a Gene Engineer, I would be most gratful for your honest feedback.)
RichieDavid

jamie
Anonymous's picture
o.k. richie........i'll just read it now........get back to u inna minute...:-)
jamie
Anonymous's picture
sorry richie.......tried to find your work by your real name and username.....but i can't find it.i'm sure it's cool.........:-)
donignacio
Anonymous's picture
Hey Richie! Why'd you take your story off?? It was on there last night. Are you going to put it back on??? Can I be one of your siblings????
beachwood
Anonymous's picture
We small town Irish folk have to look out for each other. For Richie's own good, I demand Fecky puts the story back on.
fish
Anonymous's picture
why has richie taken the story off? does anyone know?
beachwood
Anonymous's picture
I know. AJ was giving him a hard time. He became disheartened, decided its not worth it and removed his story. What was it called anyway?
fish
Anonymous's picture
grrrrr ...
beachwood
Anonymous's picture
Did you read any of his stories? Any good?
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
Okay, I just dealt with this on another thread, but now I've heard Richie's removed his work, I want to make sure he reads this one. Come back, drop the butting into other conversations and I'm sure people will give your work a go. Nobody wants to see a writer discouraged, but the etiquette for forum conversations ought to be the same as ordinary conversation - don't be rude to people, and don't change the subject to yourself. If Richie puts the story back on, I will read it and give it my honest opinion (something I wouldn't have said 45 minutes ago when I logged in to try to read some threads)
fish
Anonymous's picture
yes andrew agreed ... etiquette SHOULD be do not butt in and do not be rude ... and this goes for others too ... if someone like AJ is steaming into a new writer on the site and putting them off to the degree that they remove their work then this ought to be addressed ... i do not find it acceptable ... andrew proves above that it is possible to point something out in a reasonable and fair fashion ... there is no need to get involved in slanging matches ... so please chill out AJ ... think before you post that the person behind the behaviour that is annoying you may be new to the forum ... possibly young ... and might easily be put off altogether ... that is not good for the forum for ABC or for anyone ...
Mark Yelland-Brown
Anonymous's picture
Beachwood, honest question, are you not Ritchie?
fish
Anonymous's picture
and is max dog richie/beachwood too?
max_dog/ NOT RICHIE
Anonymous's picture
I am not this Richie fellow, who ever the hell he is. Check it out if you dont beleave me.
max_dog
Anonymous's picture
AGAIN! In every thread someone is impersonating me. I DID NOT WRITE THAT!!!
max_dog
Anonymous's picture
THANK YOU! Now maybe I can start concentrating on my writing.
Eric
Anonymous's picture
Dear Beachwood/Richie The Cold Room has something, but I'm afraid I get put off by your evident confusion over "your" and "you're". If you're serious about your writing, as I assume you are, then you're going to have to learn to dstinguish your "yours" from your "you'res". ;-) Best wishes Eric
Eric
Anonymous's picture
...and I'll have to distinguish "distinguish" from "dstinguish"!
Topic locked